South Bristol Osteopaths
57 Queen Charlotte Street
The Arches Therapy Rooms
First Floor Clinic
198 Cheltenham Road
I have been a fully qualified solution focused practitioner for four years and love my job with a passion.
I tend to work with a direct approach, getting straight to the point, to focus on getting you the best possible value from your session.
What additional skills do I have?
Having experienced high anxiety disorder and depression, I used solution focused hypnotherapy to overcome and conquer them. I draw on my personal experiences in my practice, offering practical tools and techniques alongside the gentle but incredibly powerful effect that hypnotherapy can bring.
Training, qualifications & experience
- DHP - diploma in Hypnotherapy Psychotherapy
- HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioners diploma
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Mind
- The Science Of The Initial Consultation
- Warrior Settler Nomads with Terrance Watts
- Bristol Festival Of Neuroscience
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial Consultation (A Preliminary and informal discussion) : £30 – *£45
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy session : £45 – *£60
Anti-Smoking Therapy (single 90 min session) : £90 – *£120
Skype sessions are offered at the same rate as stated above, payable in advance.
* session fees for evening (5pm-8pm) and Saturday appointments
Please feel free to call me or send me an email if you have any queries or would like more information.
I have built a solid reputation for supporting and helping clients with Parkinson's and I have experience of working with employees from various organisations in Bristol, including Bristol Drugs Project, providing group facilitation talks and workshops.