Paul Hirst B.Sc. (Hons) Dip. Hypnotherapy
I have been helping people by using complementary and alternative therapies since the mid 1990’s and love helping people to heal and grow. I have practised Transcendental meditation for over 20 years and I also enjoy teaching this simple and powerful relaxation technique.
I am a fully qualified and insured Hypnotherapist / Neuro-linguistic practitioner and am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy. I am also a qualified virtual Hypno Gastric Band weight loss practitioner.
I treat the following:- Stop smoking, Weight loss, Virtual hypno-gastric band weight loss system, Fears & Phobias, Anxiety, Habits, Exam / driving test nerves, Self-hypnosis, sleeping issues and emotional issues
My goal is to provide a holistic yet individually client-centered approach. We will focus on your well-being as a whole, taking into account your physical and mental / emotional health, in addition to your personal surroundings and background.
I use a variety of tried and tested hypnotherapy and NLP techniques developed by world famous hypnotherapists Charles Tebbetts, Roy Hunter, Richard Bandler, Paul Mckenna and Milton Erikson.
I use the following client centred process which is tailored to your need and goals:-
1. Use Hypnotherapy to relax body and mind and access your sub-conscious mind
2. Facilitate change / release – Use hypnotherapy to establish cause(s) and then use NLP techniques, Inner child and gestalt therapies to release non-constructive thoughts, people, feelings, habits, fears, phobias & emotions
3. Reprogramming – Use hypnosis to boost confidence and aid relaxation. Teach you self-hypnosis so that you can deal with situations and challenges in a more relaxed and confident way.
Hypnosis helps the body to relax and stills the mind, then with guidance you’re able to let go of negative patterns or behaviours and replace them with the positive changes you desire.
I believe by dealing with the cause of a problem rather than just treating the symptoms you can achieve long lasting life changing results. And this is true for many issues we have in life from trying to lose weight, dealing with a phobia or just trying to get a good night’s sleep.
Hypnotherapy can also heal, uplift, build confidence and improve performance.
If you want to create lasting changes in your life, Hypnotherapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Hypno-gastric band
- Neurolinguistic Programming
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Gestalt therapy
- Inner child therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free telephone consultation to find out if hypnotherapy can help you.
Sessions last around 90 minuits
Most sessions include a takeaway audio recording to re-enforce the hypnotherapy process
Total cost for per session £60.00
Hypno-gastric band weight loss system
Total cost for 4 Sessions – £240
Includes two take away audio recordings
Stop Smoking (Usually only 1 session)
Total cost for 1 session – £145
Hypno-Childbirth (Usually only 1 session)
Total cost for 1 session – £85
Payment details: – Pay by bank transfer, Card, Paypal, cheque or cash
Type of session
Monday to Fridays