Margaret Coles Prof Dip Psy C. Ad Dip PC Dip CST Cert Hyp CS Supervisor
I am an experienced fully qualified hypnotherapist and psychotherapist offering a caring, non judgemental confidential service to those individuals wishing to make positive change in their life. I am also a fully qualified Supervisor approved by The National Hypnotherapy and National Counselling Societies.
I understand from personal experience how therapy can help with all the emotional issues surrounding life's challenges and how anxiety can be created not only from the known but also the unknown. Emotional and anxiety issues, left unchanged, can filter out into other areas of your life preventing you living the life you would like and can have an affect on your sleep, healing, relationships, work, confidence, self esteem, decision making, worry, confusion, habits, food consumption, motivation, concentration, and much more. For those individual's who have lost direction in their life, hypnotherapy can with its natural approach give positive encouragement and confidence to help find the chosen path.
Low self esteem and low self confidence may be the root cause of so many issues in a person's life and with the help of hypnotherapy these can be addressed.
I have infinite patience and empathy with individuals experiencing nervous, anxiety, emotional based issues and have extensive experience in this area including stress,anxiety,fears,phobias and panic attacks.
I teach relaxation techniques and self hypnosis which is beneficial for the wellbeing of everyone not just those experiencing stress or anxiety related issues.
Whilst hypnotherapy may be new to you I understand you may feel apprehensive about the process but taking the first step to make the changes you want in your life is the most difficult. Without change everything remains the same so to make things happen simply phone or email me and together we can arrange a convenient time for you to visit my therapy cabin which is based in the tranquil setting of a small rural hamlet with easy access from Wisbech, Peterborough, Holbeach, Long Sutton, Sutton Bridge, Spalding, Crowland, March and surrounding villages.
In this first session, we can explore in confidence the issues which you would like to address and how therapy may be helpful to you. When you are happy to continue we can set up a second session and weekly thereafter for the term of the treatment plan.
I am a bereavement volunteer for a national charity helping people work through their grief following the loss of a loved one. Hypnotherapy can help those suffering the pain of loss and the accompanying emotions be it loss through human or animal death or relationship breakdown.
Please call for a chat to see how therapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- AIM Awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (QCF)
- Chrysalis Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills. Cert Hyp CS
- Professional Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society
- Professional Accredited Registrant of The National Counselling Society
- ABC Training with Cruse Bereavement (Bereavement Counsellor)
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Supporting Bereaved Children and Young People
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Working therapeutically with sibling groups
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Supervisor Certificate (Advanced Training Status NCS)
- Infant Loss Training
- Generalised anxiety disorder and panic attacks. MBB workshop. - ASIST - Suicide Intervention Training
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Parts Therapy Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am a qualified and approved Supervisor with The National Hypnotherapy and The National Counselling Societies.
For further information please contact me on 0772463737.
Photos & videos
£45.00 per adult session
£40.00 per child session
£150.00 per one off smoking cessation
Free on-site parking.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Weekdays 9.00am -7.00pm
Dedicated confidential phone 07722463737. All messages returned asap or when convenient for you.