Kate Jordan DHP, HPD, CNHC, MNCH, BA, MSc
Are you struggling with anxiety or do you have a goal you want to reach? I am an experienced and registered clinical hypnotherapist specialising in solution focused hypnotherapy. In addition I have trained and work as a life coach. I use evidence-based therapies to help get the best out of my clients and encourage them to reach their full potential, enabling them to live a life that feels more fulfilling. I feel it a privilege to be able to help and empower so many different types of people.
“I’ve had hypnotherapy before, but Kate took this to a completely different level. Not only has she injected me with confidence, but she has changed my understanding of how my brain works too. Kate is a gifted hypnotherapist who is highly professional, and who is also a genuinely lovely person, with an abundance of positivity and great listening skills. I always looked forward to our sessions and felt refreshed and recharged afterwards. I could not recommend her any more strongly.” (Tom, Bristol).
Training, qualifications & experience
I am someone who is continually learning and I stay up-to-date on the latest research and theories regarding hypnotherapy, coaching, self-development and mental health. I am very well-qualified and experienced in both coaching and hypnotherapy as well as having prestigious qualifications from Bristol University and the London School of Economics. I list some of my qualifications below. In addition I am a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists.
- BA Theology and Religious Studies (Bristol Universtiy)
- MSc Human Resources Management (The London School of Economics)
- Diploma in Life Coaching (NCC)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) (CPHT)
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (DHP)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£40 for the initial consultation (free CD included)
£70 for weekly sessions
£150 for stopping smoking
I really enjoy working with clients who are ready to make changes. My corporate experience and my understanding of various personality types puts me in a good position to help others take better control of their anxieties, build their confidence and create the life they would like to lead.
I feel my clients inspire me and I take pleasure seeing them grow and change. Whilst hypnotherapy is a very powerful tool, the client does also needs to be prepared to put some work and commitment into the process.
Type of session