Jo Daughters D Hyp (Adv) MIAEBP D STRESS MAN. MISMA
Hello and Welcome to Hypnotherapy Bournemouth Practice.
I hold my hypnotherapy/psychotherapy and coaching sessions in the beautiful and comfortable surroundings of my home at Avon Castle in Ringwood, which is in easy reach of both Bournemouth, Poole, Ferndown and surrounding areas.
At a free, no obligation discovery meeting, I aim to provide you with a comfortable, relaxed and confidential space to give you the opportunity to open up and talk about the areas of your life that are not serving you well. This is also your opportunity to find out a little more about me and whether you feel I am a good fit for you too!
Everyone is uniquely unique and therefore my approach is tailored to meet your needs for the outcomes you’re wanting to achieve.
You might be looking for help with anxiety and depression, help to lose weight, increase your self esteem and confidence, deal with stress, or looking to overcome a particular fear or phobia or PTSD, or even lower your blood pressure or bust that career glass ceiling. In all cases I will listen to your concerns and work with you for the best possible outcome and success.
What I am always pleased to see in many of my clients is the other added benefits to their health and wellbeing after having solved their initial problem with me. For example, help initially with low self-esteem and confidence can result in you changing your eating habits leading to successful weight loss. Often psychotherapy combined with hypnosis can result result in far reaching rippling effects that can have huge benefits for you.
I firmly believe that everyone has huge capacity to use their own minds to change non serving patterns of behaviours and habits, you just need to be shown how. Developing your self esteem and self efficacy can be hugely empowering and give you the skills to navigate life’s up and downs.
Having been in practice for nearly 15 years I have a wealth of experience and many training courses under my belt and therefore a large toolbox to call on for many different issues. I am committed to my own Personal and Professional Development and like to keep up to date on new research and methods to serve my client’s best interests.
If you would like to know more please feel free to give me a call. If I’m with a client it will go to voicemail, which only I have access to and is therefore totally confidential, but please leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you for reading! Jo x
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Hypnoanalysis and Psychotherapy from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts (now known as The International Association of Evidenced Based Psychotherapy)A leading hypnotherapy organisation established in 1974.
- OCR Diploma in Stress Management - A qualification which enables me to deliver 1 to 1 and workplace training in the area of wellbeing and stress management.
- Certificate in the Mindtech Association hypnosis for childbirth - Advanced training in hypnosis for childbirth.
- Certified Hypnoband Practitioner - Providing gastric band hypnosis for successful weight loss.
- Certified Hypnotension Practitioner - A program designed to help you lower high blood pressure for Essential or Primary Hypertension
- Advanced training in medical hypnosis - Providing hypnosis for pain relief.
- Advanced training in hypnosis for sports enhancement - Training in enhanced performance in sport.
- Thrive Programme Consultant
- Uncommon Knowledge Certificate in Psychotherapy
- Uncommon Knowledge Certified Rewind Practitioner
- Certified One of Many Women’s Empowerment Coach
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
10.00 - 6.00pm with evenings available on request