Hello and a warm welcome to Hypnotherapy Bournemouth
I’m delighted to announce that I am now once again offering one to one sessions along with remote Zoom sessions if required.
I hold my hypnotherapy/psychotherapy and coaching sessions in the beautiful and comfortable surroundings of my home at Avon Castle in Ringwood, which is in easy reach of both Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ferndown and surrounding areas.
At a free, no obligation consultation, I aim to provide you with a comfortable, relaxed and confidential space to give you the opportunity to talk about the areas of your life that are not serving you well. This is also your opportunity to find out a little more about me and whether you feel I am a good fit for you too!
Everyone is uniquely unique and therefore my approach is tailored to meet your needs for the outcomes you’re wanting to achieve. At your free initial, no obligation consultation I will discuss with you whether I feel you require a more in depth therapy of Pure Hypnoanalysis, psychotherapy, brief suggestion hypnotherapy or coaching.
2020/21 has been a very challenging time for us all and our mental health has undoubtedly suffered, whether it has heightened pre existing conditions such as anxiety and depression or problems have manifested for the first time, it is so vitally important to talk about it. Relationships have been strained, finances stretched, home schooling whilst also trying to work from home have all added layers of stress unprecedented in our generation. Stress affects us mentally, physically and behaviourally and can be exhausting, but is a natural primitive response to fear and danger. How we perceive it will determine whether we are able to adapt to it and therefore ride it out or whether we feel totally overwhelmed by it all.
Maybe being at home you’ve eaten a little too much or the yardarm has been getting earlier in the day you are not alone. Everyone has been trying to find different ways to cope through this pandemic, but I can help you to unpick what is going on for you, find better ways of coping and build resilience which can help you not only survive what is going on but can help you thrive and see hope for the future.
It could be that having had time on your hands you’ve thought that areas in your life need to change for you, whether that’s a new career, a move, a change of relationship, health and wellness goals. These life domains can be assisted by the exciting area of evidenced based positive psychology coaching.
In all cases I will listen to your concerns and work with you for the best possible outcome and success.
What I am always pleased to see in many of my clients is the other added benefits to their health and wellbeing after having solved their initial problem with me. For example, help initially with low self-esteem and confidence can result in you changing your eating habits leading to successful weight loss or deciding to pursue a new career
I firmly believe that everyone has huge capacity to use their own minds to change non serving patterns of behaviours and habits, you just need to be shown how. Developing your self esteem, self efficacy and resilience can be hugely empowering and give you the skills to navigate life’s up and downs.
Having been in practice for over 15 years I have a wealth of experience and many training courses under my belt and therefore a large toolbox to call on for many different issues. I am committed to my own Personal and Professional Development and like to keep up to date on new research and methods to serve my client’s best interests.
If you would like to know more please feel free to give me a call. If I’m with a client it will go to voicemail, which only I have access to and is therefore totally confidential, but please leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
If you contact me via email through Hypnotherapy Directory and you do not get a response from me within 24 hours please check your spam. Occasionally and particularly if you have a BTopenworld mail address my replies find their way into spam!
Thank you for reading! Jo x
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Hypnoanalysis and Psychotherapy from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts (now known as The International Association of Evidenced Based Psychotherapy)A leading hypnotherapy organisation established in 1974.
- OCR Diploma in Stress Management - 1 to 1 and workplace training in the area of wellbeing and stress management.
- Certificate in the Mindtech Association hypnosis for childbirth - Advanced training in hypnosis for childbirth.
- Certified Hypnoband Practitioner - Providing gastric band hypnosis for successful weight loss.
- Certified Hypnotension Practitioner - A program designed to help you lower high blood pressure for Essential or Primary Hypertension
- Advanced training in medical hypnosis - Providing hypnosis for pain relief.
- Advanced training in hypnosis for sports enhancement - Training in enhanced performance in sport.
- Thrive Programme Consultant
- Uncommon Knowledge Certificate in Psychotherapy
- Uncommon Knowledge - Certified Rewind Practitioner
- Certified One of Many Women’s Empowerment, Stress and Overwhelm Coach
- Uncommon Knowledge Certified Lift Depression Fast Practitioner
- Uncommon Knowledge Precision Hypnosis
- CBT for Menopause symptoms of hot flushes and night sweats
- CBTi for Insomnia
- Workplace menopause awareness trainer
- Neuroscience of Change training
- Mastering Positive Psychology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
10.00 - 6.00pm with evenings available on request