Brian Turner (BA Hons, MHS Acc, Prof. Dip PsyC, Dip Hyp CS, Cert. Supervision.)
- Is work related stress affecting your life?
- Worried about your health?
- Is anxiety a barrier that is stopping you achieving what you want out of life?
- Do you feel misunderstood and that no one understands your feelings?
Let me help you to know your mind better.
My name is Brian Turner, and I am a fully qualified psychotherapist. I am a therapist who believes in combining therapies and techniques to promote an active well-being in all of my clients, allowing them to begin again.I am focused on providing the best therapeutic care for anxiety based conditions and do so at an affordable price.
The services I offer are designed to take away your stresses and anxieties of everyday life and I provide all of my clients the opportunity to challenge their unwanted behaviours by looking deeply at the past and present to focus on the future that you deserve.
I have had great success with resolving unwanted habits, and thought patterns. I do so by not only by dealing with presenting issues but also explore the "why", or reason you have your unwanted behaviour, thus providing a more successful course of treatment.
If you are a person who has something that they would like to change; allowing a refreshing and invigorating start to life, feeling free from unwanted thinking and habits, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Dip. Hyp CS)
- Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory (Dip CST.)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad. Dip. PsyC)
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Prof. Dip. PsyC.)
- Certification in Hypnotherapy supervision (GHR)
- University of Pennsylvania - Neuroethics
- Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression - College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies.
- NICE Anxiety Mental health training
- BPD Awareness
- Domestic Abuse Basic Awareness - Independent Domestic Abuse Services
- QPR Training (suicide prevention training.)
Roles and responsibilities
- Stamp out suicide - placement coordinator.
- Independent assessor - Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training
Courses that I have run:
- Anger management Awareness
- Depression Awareness
- Suicide prevention Awareness
- Advanced Anxiety Management
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Dream interpretation / analysis (Jungian approach)
Photos & videos
- Phone inquiry - FREE
- Phone / Face-to-Face consultation - £30
- A hypnotherapy session-£60
- Stop Smoking ( 2 hour session)-£150
- Pain Management (2 hr session)-£100
- Anxiety Treatment (per session)-£60
- Personalised Hypnotherapy recording -£25
- Supervision fees £60 / £30 (first year graduates).
- Reports £30 per report.
Please note that in the event that a client needs to have supporting documentation written at their request, then they may be subjected to a £30 administration fee.
- Remembering to break
- Do I have a plan?
- A psychotherapeutic approach to the new GCSE and A-level exams.
- The supervisory journey
- How hypnotherapy is used in psychotherapy
- "Putting the breaks on" - Fear of driving
- Breaking bad habits and becoming the better you
- Using hypnotherapy to quit smoking
I offer 121 supervision via phone and face to face under a GHR or a National Hypnotherapy Society framework.
If you would like more information about this please visit my website:
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
There is a disabled entrance with a ramp for ease of access to the premises.
Appointments Monday-Friday; please enquire for further details.