How hypnotherapy can help
Every one of us has the inner abilities to resolve most of the issues that we may encounter during life time. Hypnotherapy unlocks these abilities. Through natural relaxation the creative resources of the subconscious mind are utilised and the solution presents itself, answers are found and change can happen.
Hypnotherapy is one of the incredible and amazing therapies where in many ways the therapeutic intervention is not only safe, but pleasurable. Resolving Anxiety, Stress and Depression issues through the beautiful tool of hypnosis has proven to be powerful and effective. Weight issues, fears and phobias, addictions and childhood trauma can be addressed and re-framed in a way that is empowering and relieving.
Even if the issues is not related to mental health condition, through hypnosis, clarity can be achieved and you can move forward with life in a safe and optimistic manner.
My fascination with hypnosis and its' uncompromising usefulness would never cease and I only with that more people can benefit and learn to use it to improve their mental health and well-being.
For more information or to book an appointment please give me a ring on 07971799598 or drop an e-mail to email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision – 2021 – School of Clinical and Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2012
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2011
- Diploma Hypnotherapy and CS - Chrysalis Courses - 2010
- Specialisation in Music - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
- Master’s Degree in Pedagogy - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
Continuous Professional Development Courses
· Integrative Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Mental Health Disorders training with Vanessa Ruiz – Essential Therapy Training - 2021
· The Dynamic Maturation Model of Attachment - Implications and Opportunities for Clinical Practice - Dr Benedict Gray - Roehampton University - 2021
· Trauma and Attachment: Effective Treatment Strategies for Individuals and Families - Terry Levy Ph.D. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
· Working with Adult Clients with Attachment Trauma - with Arun Mansukhani Psy. Dp. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
· The Knowledge Broker Blueprint - with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi – 2019 - 2020 – six months course.
· Introduction to Gestalt & Parts Therapy - with Joanna Taylor School of Clinical & Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy - 2020
· TEAM-CBT Methods for Anxiety Disorders: Step-by-Step training for Therapists - with David Burns, M.D., Jill Levitt, Ph.D. The Feeling good Institute – 2019
· Relationships Therapy – 2019 – own research into relationship dynamics, in particular intimate relationships and relationships between Parent and Adult Child.
· Hypno-Primal Weight Management Program – own research – 2018 – creating a holistic weight loss plan aligned with the natural Body-Mind connection.
· Next Level Workshop – own research – 2018 – using therapy with Future orientation to enhance performance and achievement.
· Child maltreatment, brain imaging and mental illness - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
· Do we dream to remember? Do we dream to survive? - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
· Anxiety Disorders- NICE - National Institute for Health and Care Excellence - e-learning - 2015
· Virtual Gastric Band Therapy - Sheila Granger -2012
· Self- Harm workshop - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2012
· Introduction to REBT - Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy - with Professor Windy Dryden - Leeds Counselling - 2011
· Surviving to Thriving - working with survivors of sexual abuse - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2011
· Basic awareness in Child Protection - North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Boards - 2011
· Trained and worked as a volunteer at HOPE foundation for survivors of sexual abuse – 18 months of experience and training – 2011 - 2012.
· Trained and worked as a therapist at Anxiety UK – 3 years of experience and training – 2015 - 2018.
What my clients said about Hypnotherapy:
"I had an alcohol dependency for many years, which was gradually getting worse. The NHS could only offer a 'detox' program which entailed being put on heavy tranquillisers for a week in hospital - and this after a six months waiting list.
The hypnotherapy and counselling I received worked very, very well for me and has given me the tools to reduce my alcohol consumption to a safe and non dependent level.
I am feeling much more relaxed and positive about life and would recommend this Counsellor 100%"
"I have to say I was very sceptical to hypnotherapy and afraid of what happens and if it could work but after my first session I felt very good. After my fifth session I feel fabulous, a new me, full of energy. I love to excersise, I now eat vegetables, I am not secret eating and would highly recommend Bilyana to help sort your situations that you feel you are stuck in life with. I now use the techniques to be able to get to sleep too and when I feel a bit stressed."
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
From £60.00 to £80.00
Free initial online session
30 minutes FREE ZOOM Consultation
I offer 30 minutes free consultation so you can tell me about your problem, we can discuss treatment options and I can answer any questions you may have.
Treatment Plans and Fees
Each client comes with their unique circumstances, hence treatment need to be tailored in accordance with the person and the issues. Treatment plan and fees are discussed at the end of the Assessment Consultation so the client has an indication of cost and frequency of sessions.
The work calendar is flexible and you can request the Terms and Conditions of the Practice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org