Hypnotherapist & Coach
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I help perfectionists experiencing anxiety, overwhelm, burnout, unfulfillment & related issues transform their lives into lasting happiness, good health & freedom.
For years I viewed my perfectionism as a strength… Eventually I discovered it was my biggest unconscious battle, underlying the mental health issues like anxiety, burnout, chronic unfulfillment, various mental & physical health issues, and perplexing creative blockages (not getting things done despite my best efforts).
It took me years to discover my perfectionism was no longer helping me, and was actually the major underlying cause of my difficulties.
But once I did, I began a process of evolving out of perfectionism and into a new way of being.
That journey brought me far more happiness, good health, reduced mental health symptoms, more connection with life itself and other people, and getting more done with less effort.
It led to feeling more fulfilled, content, balanced and open. I experience far fewer mental and physical health issues.
It has allowed me to enjoy a more authentic and more present way of being, with an appreciation for both the peace and intensity of being human. I’m more in touch with my true self, mentally and emotionally.
If you’re a perfectionist experiencing overwhelm, burnout, anxiety, unfulfillment & related issues, I’d like to show you what I didn’t realise for far too long. Contact me to request a no cost initial conversation.
Visit https://james-cormack.com to learn more, or click "Message me" above to discuss a no-cost initial conversation.
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey,
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma and advanced Master Practitioner qualification in QCH Therapy (Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner qualification
- As part of QCH, I am trained in techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing), Timeline Therapy, and more.
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council). When considering a therapist, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
- I have been trained and mentored by leading therapists and coaches - Trevor Silvester, Rubin Battino, Russell Davis and more - and I'm always learning something new.
- I'm accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), who independently oversaw my training and awarded my Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I specialise in Anxiety, Stress, Burnout, Chronic & Persistent pain and related issues.
When I work
I work Mondays to Fridays. My first slot is at 9:30am and my last slot is at 4pm; I also offer the occasional 8am early morning slot.