Let Go Of Symptoms & Struggle.
Grasp The Hidden Opportunity To Create Your Best Self & Ideal Life.
Hi I'm James. I can help you reduce mental & emotional struggles and related physical symptoms - and grasp the hidden opportunities within them that lead to your best self & ideal life.
I’ve overcome anxiety, stress symptoms & chronic pain which threatened my career in the City. Gone from socially anxious to smashing through past limits. From self-rejection to healthy self-esteem. From feeling empty, to meaning & fulfilment. Stuck in my head to emotionally connected. And plenty more.
Years of helping others & my own ongoing journey have taught me: Our difficulties contain material & catalyst for our best self and life.
I use a wide range of therapies, knowledge and experience to get us there. Speaking, listening & rapid change tools like hypnotherapy are our conduit for neuroplastic change, emotional processing & life-changing new ways of being.
My approach adapts to each unique person. I aim for rapid relief; the deepest and most revitalising recovery; and the most transformational positive change.
This is my passion & mission. I’m devoted to helping people recover and fulfil their potential.
Visit https://james-cormack.com to learn more, or click "Message me" above to discuss a no-cost initial conversation.
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey,
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma and advanced Master Practitioner qualification in QCH Therapy (Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner qualification
- As part of QCH, I am trained in techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing), Timeline Therapy, and more.
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council). When considering a therapist, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
- I have been trained and mentored by leading therapists and coaches - Trevor Silvester, Rubin Battino, Russell Davis and more - and I'm always learning something new.
- I'm accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), who independently oversaw my training and awarded my Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I specialise in Anxiety, Stress, Burnout, Chronic & Persistent pain and related issues.
I work Mondays to Fridays. My first slot is at 9:30am and my last slot is at 4pm; I also offer the occasional 8am early morning slot.