James Cormack - National Council Hypnotherapy, CNHC, QCHPA
Anxiety is created inside of us - the solution to anxiety is also inside of us. Learn more: https://james-cormack.com/ebook
Hi I'm James.
I help people overcome anxiety, stress, and related challenges like panic attacks, depression, phobias, smoking, weight problems, low confidence, obsessive thinking and chronic health symptoms including chronic pain. I coach people to unlock their motivation, improve their self-esteem, and discover greater joy and fulfilment in life.
Thanks to Cognitive Hypnotherapy & coaching I personally overcame anxiety, stress, self-esteem & confidence issues, chronic pain and other related issues myself. I love to help my clients break free and enhance their lives too.
Download my free 3 Keys To Stop Your Anxiety eBook (https://james-cormack.com/3-keys-to-stop-anxiety-explainer) to take your next step to overcome anxiety & stress.
Check out james-cormack.com to learn more, or click "Message me" above to arrange a no-cost, no-obligation initial conversation.
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Anxiety, Stress & Pain Took Away the Life I Wanted,
- But I Overcame Them - and Got It Back
I used to feel restless and tense, with seemingly unrelated physical symptoms like heart palpitations, dizziness, and chronic pain in my hands that threatened my career. Looking back I was also unfulfilled, lacking motivation and joy in my life, and had used achievement to distract from my low self-esteem.
After discovering the cause of my symptoms was stress and anxiety, I sought out some of the best specialists I could find - and with their help I overcame stress, anxiety and related physical and mental issues. I built true self-esteem and created more joy and fulfilment in my life.
I decided to become a stress and anxiety specialist, to use my own experiences to help other people overcome anxiety and stress themselves. As clients overcame their initial issues, this expanded to coaching those clients to enhance and improve their lives.
- Diploma and advanced Master Practitioner qualification in QCH Therapy (Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner qualification
- As part of QCH, I am trained in techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing), Timeline Therapy, and more.
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council). When considering a therapist, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
- I have been trained and mentored by leading therapists and coaches - Trevor Silvester, Rubin Battino, Russell Davis and more - and I'm always learning something new.
- I'm accredited by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), who independently oversaw my training and awarded my Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I specialise in Anxiety, Stress, and Chronic & Persistent pain.
I work Mondays to Fridays. My first slot is at 9:30am and my last slot is at 4pm; I also offer the occasional 8am early morning slot.
As well as working in-person in North and Central London, I offer online sessions (using Zoom, a high quality alternative to Skype), allowing clients to attend sessions from the comfort of their own home.