Gillian Dalgliesh BA Hons, Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy, Diploma Stress & Anxiety,
Are you struggling with stress, anxiety, weight, phobias, depression, obsessions, sleep, confidence, or maybe something else?
Without support, these feelings can often lead you to becoming overwhelmed, unable to cope, and frequently result in additional problems.
How can hypnotherapy help?
I offer you fast, effective, safe methods to sustainably re-programme those negative thoughts & behaviours and bring about the peace & wellbeing you desire & deserve.
Who am I?
I am a fully qualified therapist & coach specialising in stress, anxiety & weight management.
I also help with addictions, phobias, depression, relationship break-ups, confidence, driving tests, exams, irrational fears, exam stress, public speaking and much else.
Click here for my website and you can read the 50+ 5 star reviews from my clients.
I am PASSIONATE about helping others to create positive, healthy & SUSTAINABLE change in their lives.
I have worked in this field for the last 12 years and I complete ongoing Continuing Professional Development courses each year to ensure that I continue to update & develop my methods.
What can you expect in a session?
I offer an initial free telephone consultation of up to half-an-hour. My one-to-one consultations are held in my therapy room in central Edinburgh. Each appointment can last between 60 – 90 minutes. Initially we will spend up to 30 minutes talking about your concerns so that the hypnotherapy is completely personally bespoke to you and directly addresses your specific challenges. You will feel deeply & pleasantly relaxed but you are always in control and always aware of what's being said. At the end you will feel alert & refreshed and ready to go about your day feeling lighter & brighter!
99.9% of my clients experience positive change in just one session. Sometimes just one session is enough, sometimes more are required – Each client is unique and everyone has their own different needs & requirements.
Although I am based in central Edinburgh, I work globally via Skype or Zoom.
Blog & Newsletters
Each month I publish a magazine article on a different wellbeing subject and you can read them all on my Blog on my website, and/or subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
Please get in touch if you would like more information. I would be delighted to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons Education (Glasgow University)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Anxiety & Stress Management
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Certified Life Coach
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Theosophy (spiritual philosophy)
- Pain Management Practitioner
- EMDR & Energy Psychology Practitioner – Dr Phil Mollon
- EMDR for Hypnotherapists PTSD Practitioner – Dr Kate Beaven-Marks
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner – a very rapid method of helping people release blocks & negativity
- Colour Therapy Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner
- Dreamscape Practioner
- Advanced Theta Healing Practitioner
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Degree Reiki Master
- 1st Degree Seichem Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
FEES £85 for up to 90 minutes, £65 for subsequent 60 minute sessions (if required)
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy £135 up to 120 minutes
My therapy room is based in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh.
I see clients Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 8.00am - 6.00pm
Type of session