Georgie is a trainer and Master Practitioner of Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and specialises in removing blocks; fears, anxiety, and self-sabotage that is holding you back from personal and professional development. I have trained in behaviour analysis, body language and a wide variety of cognitive, linguistic and emotional development techniques for fast, effective and lasting change that supports your life goals.
The mind, body and emotional connection we have with ourselves creates the foundation of our behaviour and our ability to have a fulfilling life. If you have got to the point that you know things have to change because you are feeling ever more feelings and experiences of
- Internal conflicts and looping thoughts
- Negative internal dialogue or images
- Self-sabotaging behaviour
- Poor decision-making strategies
- Lack of motivation and will
- repeating relationship patterns
- Lack of direction, creativity or passion.
- Low self-esteem and confidence.
- Lack of confidence in reading people and situations.
and you know things have to change ! the intensive breakthrough sessions are designed just for people like you who are fed up and just want things to be different now.
Georgie uses a range of proven and effective tools that have long lasting effects that have been successfully experienced by hundreds of thousands of people. Using NLP, Hypnosis & TimeLine Therapy™ and other proven techniques* these breakthrough sessions will have you back on track in no time feeling freshly positive and re-motivated.
*more details at www.georgiemacs.com/techniqes
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Trainer of Hypnosis
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis
- Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Master Practitioner & Practitioner of NLP
- NLP Master Coach
- TimeLine Therapy™
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- RR™ - Reflective Repatterning
- Mindscaping™ Hypnosis Technique
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence
- Body Language Specialist
- Behaviour Analysis & Investigative Interviewing
- BETC Film & Animation.
- BA Multi-Media Design & Digital Animation
- Startup Entrepreneur
- Business development - Tech
- Public Speaking
- Pitching and Landing Globally renowned companies
- Contract negotiations.
- Project Management
- Board of Director for the Computer Games Trade association TIGA
- Creative Design - Computer Games, Web, interactive multi-media
- Early Years Foundation Stages (EYFS)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
There is a free consultation and assessment to see if the breakthrough session is for you this will consist of;
- Telephone consultation (20 min)
- Assessment form
- Engagement task
At this stage if you are ready to undertake the change work for one of the two 1-2-1 breakthrough session you will be given a pre session task. On completing this to the level that demonstrates true desire for change you will be given a link to book your breakthrough session. At this point payment will be taken.
Unrecommended quick fixes; liposuction, lobotomy, escapism through self medication, drugs and alcohol abuse, binge eating, binge TV, any kind of binging, being unkind to others, neglecting self, self harm mentally and physically, letting things slide (putting up with abuse and neglect).
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Type of session
Sessions are flexible as to what location they can be held at and these locations can include your own home.
For specific availability please get in contact via the hypnotherapy directory or contact me through my website at www.georgiemacs.com/contact