Elizabeth May Hollywood DHP LAPHP, CHT, DipHb (KGH)
Spring Gardens Clinic Ltd
1-4 Spring Gardens
Wincheap Industrial Estate
07912665513 / 07912 665513
ELIZABETH IS A FULLY QUALIFIED AND INSURED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPIST.
I offer a free telephone consultation
A sunny warm welcome to you and thank you for visiting my profile. My name is Elizabeth and i am a Clinical Hypnotherapist with Psychotherapy. Hypnotherapy is different from other talking therapies because we can make changes at a subconscious level which are lasting and beneficial.
I offer Hypnotherapy from a private therapy room in central Canterbury and I also travel to clients homes. I am completely dedicated to helping people resolve difficulties in their lives and my nursing background enables me to work with my clients in a holistic and respectful way. I can help people in many areas such as pain management, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, weight loss, quit smoking, phobias and many more.You will find me to be a friendly, approachable, committed person-centred therapist.
I use a range of different skills which include Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, Suggestion Therapy, Psychotherapy, Regression and EFT, TFT, EFT Energy which are tapping algorithms.
Please call for a free telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy Dhp
- Diploma in Hypnoanalysis
- Diploma in Hypnobirthing DipHb (KGH)
- OldPain2Go Practitioner
- Hypnoband practitioner
- Certificate in TFT, EFT and EFT Energy Algorithms (Tapping).
- Diploma in Adult Nursing
- Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- LAPHP registered
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Hypnotherapy £60.00 per session.
Quit Smoking £160.00
20% off for students (Hypnoband and short Intense Hypnobirthing course not included).
Please contact me for availability