The Wellness Room, BA(Hons), DHP Acc.Hyp, S.A.C.Dip, HDipCT, MFHT
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
As an experienced, qualified Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and Nutritional & Dietary Advisor, I offer a wide range of therapeutic techniques, including Hypnosis, Psychotherapy, CBT, NLP, Mindfulness and Coaching to help you in the way that you need most, achieving quick and effective results. We are all different and every person will have their own unique way of dealing with things. You are treated as the individual that you are. No one style of therapy is right for everyone and I will make sure that we use the right therapeutic style for you, at all times.
Performing Confidence - Combatting performance anxiety and/or stage fright is possible with the help of The Wellness Room. This can help for interviews, public presentations, online meetings, auctioneering, stage or camera performances and so on. Performing confidence can even relate to speaking in front of peers in groups. Whatever situation you find yourself in where you need to present to others, I can help you feel more comfortable doing so and even enjoy the experience. This includes hypnosis, visualisation and practise.
Weight Control - including dietary and nutritional advice. We deal with why you have a weight problem and treat it from within so you don’t find solace in something else and won’t need to diet again. We work on creating a lifestyle change, together, that suits you.
Anxiety / Stress & Worry Management - It has been and continues to be a very concerning time for all of us. It is easy to feel as though you are losing control, and things are getting too much to cope with. The Wellness Room specialises in relaxation techniques, including meditation, mindfulness, breathing techniques, as well as talk therapy and hypnosis to deal directly with the problem and to lessen its hold over you.
New Start Programme -
- Help finding your career goals - maybe following a passion or working out what that passion might be. Also, building the confidence and finding ways to reach your goals.
- Coming out of a long term relationship - divorce and/or break-ups can leave a person feeling lost and lonely. Having spent so much time sharing with another person, there can be a void that The Wellness Room can help you fill. From learning to cook, to emotionally building yourself up again. Whatever your needs, The Wellness Room can help you.
- Building your confidence and inner strength after a difficult relationship (including narcissistic, abusive, co-dependant, controlling and more) to ensure you don’t end up in the same situation again.
- Finding coping mechanisms for anxiety, stress, worry and other everyday problems that can be so debilitating. There are ways that you can cope and lessen the burdens that you face each day. We can work on those together in a way that works for you.
I am currently offering online sessions as well as face to face sessions.
All sessions are completely confidential, COVID safe and in a quiet, safe, calm setting.
You can became the strong, healthy, happy, positive person that you know you are inside.
Get in touch today.
Free initial 15 minute phone call to establish how The Wellness Room can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Diploma Nutrition & Dietary Advice
- Diploma in EFT (Tapping)
- Undergo various CPD, including anxiety, weight loss etc.
- Vast experience treating anxiety, stress and confidence building
- Public speaking/performance coach
- Weight management
- Registered with FHT, ACCPH, PHPA
- Fully insured
I am an experienced Hypnotherapist, specialising in public speaking, stress & anxiety and weight management. Please ask about my regular workshops for meditation, weight loss, anxiety and music for stress.
Sessions held in person and online.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
£75.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
When I work
If you have specific times that you are available outside of my usual working times, let me know and we should be able to come to an arrangement.