Christina Hetherington DHP LAPHP
East Riding Of Yorkshire
0787 294 2873
Hello I'm the Principal of The Bliss Hypnotherapy Practice. I am an experienced Hypnotherapist and EFT Practitioner who is fully qualified and insured to practice.
I am known to be a caring, compassionate therapist, passionate about what I do and that shows in my commitment to my clients and their therapy. Bliss provides a spa for your senses and freedom from the stresses and strains of everyday living.
Although hypnotherapy and EFT can help with numerous different problems I specialise in self esteem and anxiety issues helping you to feel as good as you possibly can about yourself. Enabling you to get more enjoyment out of life.
Modern lifestyles are demanding more and more of us and the use of anti-depressants is more prevalent than ever before. Using the appropriate therapy I take you to a calmer, more peaceful place, where you can deal with the issues that life has thrown at you. You will leave with a feeling of vitality, well-being and a knowledge that you are now able to get on with your life happier and healthier than ever before.
Not all therapists are the same; Bliss is a warm, friendly, safe environment where you can come to enjoy ultimate relaxation and a wonderful massage of the mind, alleviating all of your problems and changing the way you feel about things.
Call or email today for a free initial consultation. See how therapy can improve your life and help you find bliss.......
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Trance Induction)
- Practitioners Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Level 1 and Practitioner Level 2)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Dealing with Divorce and/or relationship break ups
Available on request.
Thursday 9 - 5 Friday 9 - 5 Evening appointments also available