Caroline Michael Therapy (Dip Cert Hynpo-Psychotherapy)
Hello, I'm Caroline and I'm a fully qualified and registered Hypnotherapist and I see clients privately at my home based practice in Esher, Surrey. I work with clients struggling with anxiety, panic attacks, self-esteem & confidence, public speaking, phobias and smoking but have the necessary qualifications and experience to deal with a wide range of emotional, psychological and behavioural issues. If you wish to see more, then please visit my website: https://www.carolinemichaeltherapy.co.uk
My work is forward thinking and solution-focused, and I help you make a quick and lasting change. My aim is to help you reach the place you want to be, and achieve your goals as easily as possible. It is important to check the qualifications and accreditation of any therapist you see, I have a BA Hons degree in Psychology & Media, NCHP Certificate in Hypno-Psychotherapy and I am currently on the UKCP pathway to accreditation, as such I adhere to the UKCP code of ethical conduct.
For many clients, hypnotherapy is all that's required, but psychotherapy allows deeper exploration of issues or problems if necessary, which enables a greater understanding of emotional and behavioural patterns. This helps to create a healthier, more balanced perspective and effect positive change.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons Psychology & Media.
- Dip Cert in Hypno-Psychotherapy
- UKCP Trainee Member
- NSTT registered.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- Social phobia
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Individual Recordings
Appointment times are flexible including daytime, evenings and weekends.
Every session is different and addresses the needs of each individual, however most sessions last one hour and are charged at £70 per hour when taking place at my home practice.
My practice location is Hinchley Wood, Esher, in quiet residential area with off-street parking available to you.
Appointment visits out of my home practice can be arranged. Should you wish to arrange a home visit, please telephone to discuss.
The fee is payable at the end of each session, and can be paid by bank transfer or cash.
Should you wish to make an appointment or ask any questions, then please do not hesitate to telephone or email.