Working with children and adolescents – one day workshop
Date & Time:11th November 2017, 10.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate of £150 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH (standard rate £170)
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
Introducing natural solutions therapy our uUnique and eclectic approach for dealing with children’s issues.
Dates: 11th November 2017 10.30am – 4.30pm.
Discounted rate for members of the GHR, NCH & BIH: £150 (standard price £170).
Children and adolescents are increasingly suffering from mental health issues for many different reasons. This subject is frequently discussed on Radio, TV and in newspapers and we are seeing an increasing number of children within our own practice.
Working with children and adolescents requires great care and patience and is very different from treating adults. Over the last 12 years, The Clem Turner Hypnotherapy Practice has developed a protocol called Natural Solutions Therapy (NTS) specifically for working with children and adolescents.
This one-day workshop offers a step by step guide to the NTS programme covering a variety of different issues including behavioural problems, habits, lack of confidence, self-esteem, bed wetting, hair pulling, eating issues, exam nerves, bullying, anger and many more.
On the workshop you will learn:
- What has changed in society to cause increasing problems for children and adolescents?
- What is NST and how does it help?
- Stages of children’s development.
- What other help is available for children.
- Legal and ethical requirements for working with children.
- Working with parent/parents or guardian.
- Using NST with children and adolescents including how to build rapport.
- A variety of common children’s issues and how best to deal with them.
- A variety of inductions suitable for different stages of development.
- A variety of deepeners suitable for different stages of development.
- A variety of post hypnotic suggestions suitable for different stages of development.
- A variety of scripts suitable for different stages of development.
- How to create your own scripts which are suitable for children.
- Dealing with children who have learning difficulties eg. ADHA, Asperger’s, Dyslexia etc.
About the host
Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has successfully worked with children and adolescents over the past 12 years. The workshop introduces his own protocol Natural Solutions Therapy.
Cost includes: Relevant handouts, car park, delicious buffet lunch & on-going support.
Phone or e-mail: 01623 556234 or email@example.com
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...