Using NLP techniques with your clients – one day workshop
This course is designed to cut through the complicated world that is NLP and provide you with a range of powerful techniques that you use with your clients.
Since the creation of NLP in the 1970s primarily by John Grinder and Richard Bandler, it has taken many different paths. With so many additions, so much rebranding and so many different types of NLP courses out there with many promising the world – how do you know what works?
Drawing on the works of Milton Erickson, Robert Dilts, Judith Delozier, Fran Burgess and of course Richard Bandler and John Grinder. This course aims to teach a range of easy-to-use techniques that are tried and tested and can be added to your therapeutic repertoire.
About the workshop
During the workshop you will learn:
- The language of NLP– cutting through the history and hype to give you an understanding of the language needed to make sense of any NLP technique – understanding ‘state’, ‘meta model’ etc
- simple techniques to change state – the current emotional mood – sad to glad, the state booster, the resource builder
- ‘I am not the behaviour – techniques of behavioural change and self-acceptance
- how to work with anxiety - the NLP way
- improving performance, developing new skills, changing learned and limiting behaviours, examining our internal views of ourselves
- managing well-being – techniques to create an emotional MOT
- goal setting and using NLP to meet those goals
- and finally, you’ll learn how to put the above techniques together to create a truly therapeutic session for your client.
About your tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary therapist, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis, and mind coaching to develop his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 20 years. He is also a certified counsellor, psychosexual specialist, NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnotherapist (and compulsive course taker).
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the presentation for later reference, a certificate of attendance and ongoing support by phone or e-mail.
Phone now to reserve your place – 07960 788093
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 13 years, they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/