Thought field therapy (TFT) tapping algorithm practitioner training
Date & Time:25th March 2018, 9.30am - 5pm
- Find an event in your area
Thought field therapy:
- Has no adverse side effects.
- Does not require the individual to talk about their problem, something that often causes considerable distress or embarrassment and which discourages many from seeking treatment in the first place.
- Is an extremely efficient treatment - times of 10 minutes or less is not uncommon.
- Can be used in conjunction with, or to enhance other therapies and treatments.
- Gives individuals a fantastic tool for life’s problems – a simple way to gain freedom.
- Can be used on all ages from babies to mature individuals.
- Individuals don’t have to believe in TFT for it to be successful.
- Using TFT algorithms alone gives a success rate of around 80%. Individual diagnosis by a diagnostically-trained practitioner raises this figure to around 90- 95%. With the use of Voice Technology™ the success rate approaches the ultimate.
Your training fee is £250 and the one day accredited training fee includes:
- TFT algorithm tuition
- TFT evidence and observations manual
- 'Stop the Nightmares of Trauma' ebook by Dr Roger Callahan
- Light refreshments
- Eligibility to join ACEP - The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Marking of your three case studies (required for your certification)
- 6 Months follow up support if required
To find out more please visit http://tft-training.com/tft-training.html
About the host
Your course is run by Marcia Tillman Bsc (Hons) who is an approved TFT algorithm trainer and trained under the supervision of Dr Roger Callahan the creator of TFT. TFT is the original EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...