Hypnobirthing and antenatal course taster session
Date & Time:3rd February 2018, 2pm - 5pm
Location:72 Eton Road
- Find an event in your area
Hypnobirthing taster session
KG Hypnobirthing is a complete in-depth antenatal training programme for expectant parents, designed to release fear and build confidence during birth. KG Hypnobirthing gives you the knowledge and the tools to have the best natural childbirth for you.
You need information and knowledge in order to get the best from the system in which you find yourself. You need to understand the implications of the choices you may be required to make.
Most of all, you need to release fear and learn to trust your body, your instinct, and your baby.
In order to do this, you need information and knowledge.
Benefits of KG Hypnobirthing for your baby and you
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
- The benefits to you are obvious, but the long term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated.
If you would like to find out more about hypnobirthing before signing up to take the complete course, why not come along to the first session. During this you will:
- Discover what hypnobirthing is & how it works
- Get an overview of how the mind & body work together
- Find out more about the role of the nervous system and horrmones in pregnancy?
- Experience the incredible power of pregnancy and birth focused relaxation.
The cost of this session is £60. Should you decide to continue on to the full course, this will be deducted from the course fee. The next course begins on Saturday 3rd February. Private sessions can be arranged, please get in touch if you would like to know more.
About the host
I am a clinical hypnotherapist and KG Hypnobirthing teacher.
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available...