Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® for therapists – one-day workshop
Please note, this workshop is in two parts - split over two 1/2 days:
- Part 1 - 11th September
- Part 2 - 25th September 2021.
- Online, three hours via Teams (9:30am - 12:30pm).
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve been putting that question to many people during the pandemic. But really, HOW ARE YOU?
As a therapist, healer, coach, carer, we often overlook ourselves. We’re great at helping others but not always so good at taking our own advice.
As we begin the transition from this unusual time into the new world, we can choose to step back into old habits or step forward with some new healthier habits. It really is a gift we have been given, so let’s use it.
Have you experienced some of the very symptoms your clients have reported?
- Loss of confidence?
Are you feeling overwhelmed at the thought of taking your business forward?
- Keeping motivated?
- Making decisions?
- Finding a new direction?
If you can say yes to more than one of the above, then you are ready for this workshop. Give yourself the gift of time.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway® by Dr Susan Jeffers Ph.D., this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years.
This one-day workshop split over two half days, delivered by a self-development expert Alison Reason, will equip you with a host of tools, strategies, and techniques to:
- enable you to conquer fear and self-doubt
- help you make decisions and commit to them
- be at peace with yourself and those around you
- create a wonderfully balanced life which you can truly enjoy
- eliminate negativity and create a positive outlook on any situation
- your personal copy of Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway®
- a workbook for use during and after the workshop
- a 30-minute 'Keeping on Track' one-to-one coaching session
To reserve your place, phone Margaret Turner on 01623 556234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years, they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/