Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® for therapists - 1-day workshop
Do you struggle with...
- Promoting your business?
- Charging your true value and making a healthy living?
- Being assertive?
- Trying to convince others that you have a real job?
- Allowing yourself to have a healthy work/life balance?
- Networking confidently?
- Asking for help and advice?
- Keeping motivated?
- Feeling a fraud?
If you answer yes to any of the above, this workshop is for you.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway ®, this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years. The workshop is a phenomenal experience, using interactive sessions and exercises. Designed to accommodate all learning styles, you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you back.
You will be amazed at the across the board changes that you can easily apply to your life to transform all the above situations, and more.
- learn the truth about fear, where it comes from, and how you can use it to energise and motivate yourself in both your personal and business life
- learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance
- take away strategies to make well-informed decisions faster and with certainty
- give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt, and fear
- learn and try out strategies to expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow yourself and your business
- learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway
- handle that negative chatterbox that tells you 'you're not good enough'
- improve all your relationships
Your tutor: Alison Reason. As well as an accredited Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® trainer, Alison is a clinical hypnotherapist, coach, trainer, and business consultant.
The cost includes a copy of the international bestselling book Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway ®, a workbook, on-site secure parking, lunch, refreshments, and certificate of attendance.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been offering CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have 17 different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/