Certificate in menopause support - one day CPD workshop
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
It is a fact that all women go through the menopause, there is no escape. Most women will experience symptoms that affect their everyday life in a variety of ways such as:
- Hot flushes.
- Night sweats.
- Mood swings.
- Weight gain.
- Broken sleep.
Research has shown that hypnotherapy combined with visualizations can significantly improve a woman’s experience of her menopause. This one day workshop explores various ways to help clients who feel overwhelmed by their menopausal issues. The programme will help them to embrace their menopause, let go of anxiety and ultimately reclaim their lives. The workshop will guide you systematically through this unique embrace programme and you will be able to equip your clients with effective and lasting tools to deal with a huge variety of issues including:
- Anxiety and stress.
- Fatigue and mood swings.
- Hot flushes and sleepless nights.
- Weight gain and lack of confidence.
- Decreased libido and apathy.
This specific issue affects 50% of the population – now that is a client base worth working for!
The day is highly practical in nature and you will have the opportunity to explore cool visualizations and mindful meditations.
On the workshop, you will learn:
- What is the menopause?
- Ways to explore solutions to symptoms.
- Information to support clients with diet, nutrition and well-being lifestyle information.
- How to allow women the permission to adapt to the changes naturally, efficiently and comfortably.
- Support your clients to “embrace” their menopause.
- To encourage women to say “yes I am going to Embrace the next 40 years of my amazing life”.
About Clem Turner
Kim Thomas is a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. She has qualifications in Human Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, EFT, pain management, Parts Therapy, and Mindfulness.
She runs a private practice in the East Midlands.
The cost includes relevant handouts, scripts and forms, parking, lunch and refreshments and certificate.