Certificate in key psychosexual issues impacting men - 1-day CPD workshop
This course takes a frank look at the main sexual issues affecting men - including erectile dysfunction, millennial ED, premature and delayed ejaculation, performance anxiety, and how to work with and help your male clients.
Talking about sex is not easy for many of us, it can often be awkward and embarrassing, certainly for clients. However, psycho-sexual issues are having an ever-increasing impact on men’s mental health and well-being and it is useful for a therapist to have an understanding of these issues and the tools necessary to help.
This subject is an important one, the course, however, will not be heavy going and if you’re worried that you might feel awkward, don’t worry these are normal reactions for many of us and can be useful to get over, as we often have no idea what our clients might talk about in sessions.
On the workshop, you will learn;
- how to talk comfortably about these issues
- an understanding of what causes these issues and why they are on the rise
- how to decide if the issues are more psychological than physiological - the former being where you can help, the latter more likely being something for a medical doctor
- the importance of psycho-education and normalising the issues
- the impact of porn and how to encourage men away from such a, for many, enjoyable thing
- how to use a range of tools to help deal with these situations - scripts, education, anchoring, home-based exercises, NLP techniques
About your tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary therapist, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis, and mind coaching developing his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 18 years. He is also a certified psychosexual specialist, NLP master practitioner and hypnotherapist (and compulsive course taker).
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the presentation for later reference, plus, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, a certificate of attendance, plus ongoing support by phone or email. Places are strictly limited, so phone now to reserve your place on 01623 556 234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been offering CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have 17 different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/