Anxiety, stress, and panic attack programme - 1-day CPD workshop
Anxiety is probably the number one reason why clients come to see hypnotherapists, and our special training workshop gives you an opportunity to learn our unique treatment programme which incorporates methods of overcoming anxiety, stress, and panic attacks. The workshop will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running immediately with this proved tried and tested system.
On the workshop, you will learn;
- how to understand the neuroscience of anxiety, stress, and panic attacks
- what happens psychologically and physiologically to us in times of stress
- the difference between stress and anxiety
- how to check and monitor your client's anxiety levels
- a step by step guide to our six-week programme
- all relevant scripts and forms to use with the programme
- information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them
- coping skills for anxiety stress and to give immediate relief from panic attacks
- dealing with blockages
Your tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has specialised in helping clients who are suffering from anxiety for many years. Over the years, he has designed his own protocol for dealing with many issues relating to anxiety, stress, panic attacks, and depression, which is the subject of this workshop.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, powerpoint presentation, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, a certificate of attendance, plus ongoing support by phone or email. Places are strictly limited, so phone now to reserve your place on 01623 556 234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been offering CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have 17 different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/