An eclectic approach to pain management - 1 day CPD workshop
Date & Time:6th October 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate for members of the GHR, NCH and BIH: £150 (standard price £170)
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
This one day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our pain management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
We take an eclectic approach to pain management and in this extremely comprehensive Workshop you will learn:
- To understand the different aspects of pain.
- To understand the causes of pain.
- To understand the pain gate theory.
- To understand the difference between necessary and unnecessary pain.
- Our pain management programme step by step.
- To deal with phantom limb pain.
- To deal with cancer patients.
- To deal with dental phobias.
- About stroke rehabilitation.
- Many different approaches to the management of pain.
- Marketing techniques to help you gain clients.
About the host
Clem Turner specialises in working with clients who wish to understand and manage their pain.This workshop offers you a step by step guide to the unique programme he uses for working with clients to improve their lives.
Cost includes: relevant handouts, scripts & forms, car park & delicious buffet lunch.
Phone to book your place: 01623 556234
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...