Advanced mindfulness - 2-day course
Sutton in Ashfield
This course is for all therapists who have previously attended our 'using mindfulness two-day course'.
Having completed our two-day course in mindfulness, you may be wondering - 'what next?'. How can you take it to the next level and deliver even greater benefits for your clients, and for yourself?
The answer is our advanced mindfulness course, which will be taking place on the 28th and 29th March 2020.
During the two days, you will be able to;
- share your experiences with fellow mindfulness practitioners, exchange ideas, develop new directions for your practice, and form a supportive network
- experience even more meditation formats, styles, and topics to help your clients flourish
- explore the leading edge of scientific research into mindfulness
- look deeper into the neurological and scientific basis for what we know about the impacts of mindfulness
- examine the potential for using mindfulness in schools under the new Ofsted framework
- learn to use quick techniques for dealing with exam nerves and other stressful events
- explore the 'layers of suffering' people encounter in difficult times, and how meditation helps
- look at the work of leading authorities in mindfulness and how this can further your knowledge
There will be plenty of opportunities to practice meditation techniques in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
About your tutor
Julie Hurst is a positive psychologist with qualifications in hypnotherapy, psychology, meditation, and CBT. Her work is grounded in neuroscience, combined with the powerful properties of hypnosis. She is a member of the British Psychological Society and a frequent speaker at conferences on developing resilience in both adults and children.
The cost of the course includes all handouts and materials, safe car parking, a delicious buffet lunch, and refreshments throughout the day.
About Clem Turner
Clem qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been offering CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have 17 different courses to choose from.