Advanced change specialist diploma
All hypnotherapists are welcome. This event is about refreshing your skill set or adding to your therapeutic toolbox. A full two days with John doing all the training including many live demonstrations. John walks the walk! In a classroom with the trainer physically present.
I have many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and as a trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor.
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP. NOS Compliant.
About the event
This two-day specialist diploma event is for those who are already certified hypnotherapists.
Perhaps you had a break from treating clients. Maybe circumstances prevented you from getting started. Sometimes life gets in the way. There may be a few gaps in your knowledge. You understand you learn best by watching demonstrations and hands-on practice. Maybe a refresher event is just what you need. Or you wish to develop new skills and be recognised as a certified specialist.
I have chosen a selection of techniques, which I believe will be beneficial in assisting you in advancing your skills. We proceed at a rate of speed to suit our group. How much we cover depends on the group. I don’t have any wasteful time fillers and you all know what I mean. I explain, then demo, and then you do the same.
All written material is clear concise easy to follow step by step by step. There are many live demonstrations. Here listed are some examples of what we will be selecting from during your two days:
- SUD scale
- control panel (seven prescriptive scripted examples to include confidence, pain, cravings, smoking and more) and live demonstration
- understanding phobias
- resolving phobias
- live demonstration of fast phobia
- glove anaesthesia and live demonstration
- swish pattern and live demonstration
- change the client’s behaviour (or your own) and live demonstration
- removing cravings (food/alcohol etc)
- parts therapy information
- six step reframe and live demonstration
- negotiation between parts (my method) and live demonstration
- working with sub-modalities
- changing sub-modalities
- step-by-step session process and live demonstration (all client recording materials included)
- Gestalt therapy
- discussion with the significant other/issue and live demonstration
- imaginary massage
Remember this is our list to choose from. All are subject to time permitting. I can only go as fast as the group. All are subject to change without notice.
Refreshments on arrival. Note: lunch is not included.
To find out more and book your place, please get in touch.
Your host me JD has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor. UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP. NOS Compliant.