Debbie Ison- Advanced GHR Hypnotherapy Practitioner and Trainer
117 Ruskin Avenue
I am fully insured Clinical Hypnotherapist who has completed her Advanced Hypnotherapy Qualification (ADH (OSH)), which I use as both as a stand alone therapy and also in conjunction with other complementary therapies that I offer. I provide hypnotherapy training which has been accredited by the GHSC and I am a GHR approved hypnotherapy supervisor, meaning that I train and mentor student and qualified hypnotherapists.
I started out my career as a Primary School Teacher and love working with people, both children and adults. I now have the privilege of providing therapy to help people, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually to promote a sense of well-being so that they can feel happy, confident and reach their full potential.
After I was diagnosed with having endometriosis at 19 years old and told that it was unlikely that I would be able to have my own children, I turned to complementary therapies for help and found that they had an amazing effect. I was pain free and positive, my passion for complementary therapies had begun and from that moment I knew that this was what I was meant to do with my life and I undertook my qualifications.
After using hypnotherapy to provide a relaxing, positive and enjoyable experience during my third labour I knew that it was time to share my skills with others.
My aim is to help as many people as possible to unlock their potential and give them the tools that they need to live their lives to the full. I deal with a wide range of issues and always do my upmost to assist my clients.
I believe that it is important to find the right therapist for you, so I like to meet potential clients for a no cost, no obligation consultation so that you can get to know me and find out how hypnotherapy may benefit you. This is a relaxed session where we have a cuppa and a chat so that we can discuss the area or issue that you want to work on, allowing me to tailor subsequent sessions specifically to your needs so that you get the most out of each session.
I have an up to date Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for working with both children and adults.
Training, qualifications & experience
BA Hons Primary Education with QTS (1st Class)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy (ADH (OSH))
- Diploma of Distinction (100%) Clinical Hypnotherapy (C.H.Dhyp)
- I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register as an Advanced Practitioner (GHR reg, ADPR) because I am committed to high therapeutic standards. I am also a GHR acknowledged Supervisor, meaning that I supervise and support fellow hypnotherapists with their learning and professional development.
- I am a fully insured member of IPTI
- Diploma of Merit Past Life Regression (C.H.reg)
- Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy and Birth Plan Certificate of Merit
- Hypnotherapy for Skin Disorders and Pain Management Certificate of Merit
- Hypnotherapy for Weight-loss Certificate of Merit
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Past Life Regression
- Pregnancy and Labour
- Skin Disorders
Photos & videos
I always conduct a no cost no obligation consultation with each of my clients.
Each session costs £70. (We discuss how many sessions you are likely to require during our consultation).
I charge £150 for Smoking Cessation.
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy £300 (4 session package + free follow up session if required)
I deal with a wide range of issues so if you feel like I am the right therapist for you please do make an appointment to come and see me.
I will always respond to you as promptly as possible. If you contact me via e-mail please check your junk mail box if you don't receive my reply in you inbox. I will get back to you.
I would like to thank Debbie for a truly remarkable experience in hypnotherapy.
The relaxing surroundings, her calm, peaceful voice, together with the amazing outcome make me regret that I didn’t know about the power of clinical hypnotherapy years ago. The effects were immediate and life changing. ...I am now able to live my life to the full without anxiety or stress .
I unconditionally recommend hypnosis with Debbie.
J. Brown, Sudbrooke
For more testimonials please see my website and facebook page
Evening appointments: 19:00-21:30. Daytime appointments: Monday and Tuesday 9:30-17:00