Biodun Ogunyemi ANLP,BNLP,SNLP,C.H,Dip.Hyp
70 West Regent Street
0141 3336566 / 07836 379711
Biodun Ogunyemi is the founder of Optimind, one of the leading hypnotherapy practices within the UK. He has practiced on Harley Street and is an experienced hypnotist, trained to the highest level in Advanced Hypnotherapy and NLP and is the author of over 180 hypnosis products.
Biodun developed the Optimind Method, a unique approach to therapy combining the best of Advanced Clinical Hypnosis, Psychology, Neuro Science, NLP and Mindfulness to achieve extraordinary results.
Using the Optimind Method, Biodun has successfully treated thousands of clients and Optimind is now widely recognised as one of the UK’s most innovative hypnotherapy practice. Due to his high success rate Biodun regularly receives private referrals from Doctors and other hypnotherapists.
He is focussed on the individual needs of each of his clients and tailors his approach to ensure that he delivers quick, measurable and lasting change. His high success rate and reputation as a leader in the field attracts clients to his Glasgow practice from not only the UK but from all around the world.
Biodun has a unique approach designed to get results for dealing with inner conflict that can lead to Depression, Anger issues, Low Self esteem, Drug & Alcohol abuse.
Contact me today to begin your own incredible journey toward the success, health and happiness you’ve always deserved!
Sessions can be done in person or via telephone or Skype
Visit my google plus page below to see recent testimonials.
* see video's below my profile
Training, qualifications & experience
Validated Practitioner General Hypnotherapy - Standards Council - Member of the Society of NLP-Dr Richard Bandler - Certified TFT Practitioner- Roger Callaghan Techniques - Certified Parts Therapy Facilitator- Roy Hunter - EMDR Practitioner - Advanced Diploma in Weight Control and Gastric Banding - Certified Life Coach- American University of NLP - Diploma in Ericksonian Clinical Hypnosis- Thom Shillaw Advanced NLP & Applied Hypnosis - Diploma in Conversational Hypnosis- Thom Shillaw Advanced NLP & Applied Hypnosis - Licensed NLP Coach- The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Hypnotic Practitioner - The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Advanced Hypnotic Practitioner-The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Practitioner NLP- The Society Of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Master Practitioner NLP- The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Advanced Master Practitioner- The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Business Practitioner –The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Licensed Sports Practitioner- The Society of NLP Dr Richard Bandler - Certified Trainer & UK Director- Jose Silva Ultramind System - Life Success and Executive Business Coach- Certified Hypnosis Trainer.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Drug Abuse include recreational drugs such as cocaine,m-cat, weed, as well as more serious drug such as heroin.
Hypnotherapy for families and children on the Autism spectrum.
Photos & videos
Fees and Availibility on request
- Anxious at work? Stop it with hypnosis
- Lose weight for Christmas with hypnosis
- Stop vaping with Hypnosis...
- Hypnosis to get rid of mass fear.....
- Alcohol addiction and how to combat it with hypnosis
- Discover how hypnosis can stop you smoking weed
- Grief – a love everlasting and how hypnosis can help
- Can hypnosis cure your sex addiction?
- Fear of people and how hypnosis can help
- Stop cocaine with hypnosis
- Hypnosis to get rid of your speech impediment once and for all
- Are you ready to fly? Getting rid of your flying phobia with hypnosis
- Get rid of your insecurity with hypnosis
- What happens when you lose your phone, battery dies or no signal?
- Are feelings of anxiety controlling your life? – Let go with hypnosis
- Beach body or beach ball?
- Water you waiting for?
- Change or no change...
- Fear of public speaking... Become a great presenter with hypnosis
- Can Hypnosis Cure Paruresis?
- What is trauma bonding?
- My name is ........ and I am an alcoholic
- The A-Z of hypnotherapy
- Drop a dress size for Christmas
- Take a chance on change
- Banish your flying phobia
- Flying phobia cure or a flying freak show?
- Can suicidal thoughts be silenced?
- Are you a busy high level executive that feels burnt out?
- Are you a sceptic?
- Vicarious trauma - the downside of having too much empathy
- Are you a cry baby?
- Desynchronosis - get over jet lag
- Trypanophobia – you’ll just feel a little prick….
- Can hypnosis help myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)
- Can you cure a phobia with hypnosis?
- How to stop smoking with hypnosis
- How hypnotherapy can help manage panic attacks
- Are you addicted to sex?
- Overcome kakorrhaphiophobia - the fear of failure
- Does hypnosis work for anger management?
- Does hypnosis work for weight loss and how?
- Can hypnosis really help your insecurity?
- Lost your mojo?
- Chronophobia - A fear of time and hypnosis
- In a rut? Get recharged and confident with hypnosis
- Can hypnosis help you bring mental clarity into your life?
- Can hypnosis help families with autism?
- Is it just about positivity?
- Beyond anxious how do you feel...
- Hot stuff or hot flushes...
- Can you overcome your fear of dogs?
- Hypnotherapy - why bother?
- Regression to solve issues
- Hypnosis vs drugs
- Nine must know obstacles that can halt your weight loss
- Feel the fear and do it anyway!
- Hypnotherapy for confidence – Be all you can be
- Stop panic attacks
- Can hypnotherapy help cure anorexia nervosa?
- Get rid of depression
- Less stress in Asperger’s
- Hypnosis for entertainment or therapy: What's the difference
- Lose your addictions with hypnotherapy
- Autism Traits and Hypnotherapy
- Can hypnotherapy stop your gambling addiction?
- Why gastric band hypnotherapy?
- How to rid yourself of addictions
- Rapid weight-loss - myth or truth?
- Can hypnosis really help you lose weight?
- New Year, New You - Time to quit smoking
- Hypnosis for less stress...
- Lose weight this Christmas using hypnotherapy
- Discover how to get rid of the pain - cluster headaches
- Overcome the fear of public speaking with hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy and sleep disorders
- How can hypnotherapy help with exams
- Hypnosis for drug abuse
- Can hypnosis help alleviate the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
- Can you eliminate pain using hypnosis?
- Can you really change with hypnosis?
- Is eye colour change with hypnosis a myth
- The power of hypnosis
- Hypnotherapy and cancer
- Hypnosis for accelerated learning
- Natural Weight Loss Hypnosis
- Hypnosis for sports performance
- Can hypnosis banish suicidal thoughts?
- Letting go of anxiety with hypnosis
- The truth about gastric band hypnosis
- How to get rid of a phobia
- Can you stop smoking marijuana with hypnosis?
- Mindfulness for leaders
- Hypnosis for drug and alcohol addictions
- Can Hypnosis Help Aspergers Syndrome?
- Depression and hypnosis
- Hypnosis & Eating Disorders
- How Hypnosis for Low Self Esteem Works
- Quit smoking with hypnosis
- Does Hypnosis For Fertility Work?
- How does hypnosis for confidence really work?
- Insomnia Cure | Natural Remedies for Insomnia | How To Stop Insomnia
- Don't Make Dieting Difficult
- Do you ever ask yourself why you can't seem to lose weight?
- Can Your Habits Really Make You Fat?
- Would you like to Change but still like Chocolate and Alcohol?
Sessions available via telephone and Skype. Contact me for details.
|Other languages:||spanish, Mandarin|
9am till 6pm - Monday to Friday