Existential relationship counselling masterclass
Date & Time:8th - 9th October 2016, 9.30am - 5pm
- Find an event in your area
A unique course in that we teach you the newest cutting edge strategies for successful couples counselling but the huge win-win is that I will give you the latest strategic interventions direct from Tony Robbins, training you to use with everyone to one client you see.
You will see your clients with a totally different mindset and create lasting change in just a few sessions.
Existential relationship counselling – day one.
Day one begins with a look at couple counselling and how historically many couples don't achieve what they set out to in therapy and why many therapists avoid seeing couples at all costs. We learn about the triad in the room and building a solid rapport with two, sometimes very different people. We learn that the conflict we fear simply means that the emotional charge in each person is an investment and this relationship is ripe with the possibility for change. Each strategic intervention we use is also aimed at you the therapist, to empower you to leap beyond your own limitations and explore your own potential in your relationship with self.
- The spheres of life.
- The categories couples fall into.
- The couple in the room.
- Creating the therapeutic alliance.
- The dance of the relationship and the dance of the triad.
- Establishing yourself as a stable professional who will help them.
- The extra layer of anxiety.
- The order of sessions.
- Conflict or detached?
- The active not reactive therapist.
- We don’t ask their needs, we ask each of them what is wrong.
- Allowing each of them to hear their entrenched position.
- An intervention. Paper arguments. (All interventions in our masterclasses are not only for the subject matter but are also aimed at helping the therapist overcome their own limitations.)
- How to foster within them an ideology of self-reflective matter.
- What are we listening for?
- Getting leverage.
- Reframing their impasses as developmental checkpoints.
- An intervention. Guess again.
- Blame to appreciation.
- The importance of human needs psychology with couples and how it will change the way you look at every client you see in the future.
- The real difference between men and women.
- Establishing the importance of simply 'the relationship' where it ceases to be about either one of them but about the partnership.
- An intervention. The circle of unspoken words.
- Drawing day one to a close.
- Review and Q&A.
Existential relationship counselling – day two.
Day two begins with how understanding promotes change and as we begin with the levels of development we learn more about ourselves as therapists as well as our couples. We continue with our powerful interventions, many of which can be easily adapted to help our other clients and expand our 'toolbox' of techniques and we focus on our therapists and how they will use their own modes of being to coach their clients successfully.
- The levels of emotional and spiritual development.
- An intervention. Your highest intent. (All interventions in our masterclasses are not only for the subject matter but are also aimed at helping the therapist overcome their own limitations.)
- Resolution = re-solution.
- Transactional analysis in relationships.
- Paradoxical strategies.
- Imago approach.
- An intervention. The pathway to the heart.
- The platinum rules for couples.
- The single sessions.
- Boundaries and outside knowledge.
- Homework and goal setting.
- Coaching modes of being.
- Drawing day two to a close.
- Review and Q&A.
About the host
A weekend of empowering training by two breakthrough trainers at the top of their game.
Super charge your confidence as a therapist and become well known on a much wider scale.
Discover the latest tried and tested success strategies in weight reduction with proven results.
Maximise your earning potential.
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm less...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and immediately...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily life. I...