Certificate in pain management - one-day CPD workshop. An eclectic approach to pain management
Date & Time:14th October 2017, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate of £150 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH (standard rate £170)
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
This one-day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our pain management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
We take an eclectic approach to pain management and on this extremely comprehensive workshop you will learn:
- Understand the different aspects of pain.
- Understand the causes of pain.
- Understand the pain gate theory.
- Understanding the difference between necessary and unnecessary pain.
- Our pain management programme step by step.
- Dealing with phantom limb pain.
- Dealing with cancer patients.
- Dealing with dental phobias.
- Stroke rehabilitation.
- Many different approaches to the management of pain.
- Marketing techniques to help you gain clients.
About the host
Clem Turner specialises in pain management. He has developed an eclectic programme for dealing with such clients. This workshop offers you a step by step guide for working with clients who want to manage their pain.
Workshop includes scripts, forms, power point presentation, video links, car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments through the day.
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...