Wendy Wilkinson D.Hyp Psch, EFT Advanced, Matrix Reimprinting, RM
32 Cliffe High Street
07971868821 / 07971 868821
With a background of over 30 years in the NHS, I continue to work within the NHS and run private Hypnotherapy clinics in Lewes East Sussex.
- ..............Wendy helped me deal with the trauma of previous major surgery a few weeks before giving birth to my daughter. I had always been cynical about therapy but knew I had to do something before going in to hospital again. Immediately after the session I felt relaxed and less anxious, but it wasn’t until I was in hospital when I realised how effective hypnotherapy had been. I felt in control, calm, and strong. I was free to fully enjoy and appreciate a very beautiful, special moment. (Sept 2013)
I have a thriving hypnotherapy practice, specializing in Hypnotherapy, Solution focused psychotherapy, Hypnobirthing and Emotional freedom technique ( Tapping).
I work with a wide range of issues: Birth preparation, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, PTSD, IBS.....
Utilizing a combination of hypnotherapy, solution focused psychotherapy and EFT, I take a holistic approach to your well being that creates rapid and long lasting change.
I have a speciality in birth preparation running regular Hypnobirthing courses as I am also also a qualified practising community Midwife in East Sussex.
- Thank you - and a massive massive thank you for everything, especially the hypnobirthing support and advice. I really couldn't have gone in and done it so smoothly! Really really had a lovely birth and as you said, I would happily do it again tomorrow! If you'd like any recommendation etc let me know xx
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. Hyp. (Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Solution focused Psychotherapy)
- Advanced level 3 EFT practitioner with matrix reimprinting.
- Matrix Birth Reimprinting
- Registered Midwife
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council GHSC
- General Hypnotherapy Register GHR
- Royal College of Midwives RCM
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
EFT Matrix Reimprinting £75
Hypnobirthing Course £250
Please do call me for a free 15 min consultation.
Tuesdays 9-5pm Thursdays 9-5pm, Fridays 9-5 (Hypnobirthing courses Saturdays 10-12: 30 pm & Tuesday evenings)