Sarah Brambleby - Dip Hyp CS, Dip CS, Ad. Dip CP, MHS, NCS Accred, LAPHP, MBBRS
- Have you been traumatised?
- Experience mood swings?
- Do you feel that your life is too difficult, stressed, anxious or depressed?
- Are you feeling unhappy, stuck, overwhelmed or out of control?
- Have you been recently bereaved or diagnosed with Cancer?
- Suffering with sleep issues, phobias or a lack of confidence?
- Do you want to give up a habit, lose weight or stop smoking?
If you’re struggling with a problem, you’ve probably spent literally years living with it and feel fixing it can seem like mission impossible. It’s never too late; integrative talking therapies provide you with healing, rapid solutions and easy tools.
I use an integrative approach with Counselling, Hypnotherapy, (including hypno-analysis and regression) Havening Techniques®, BWRT®, CBT, EFT, Mindfulness and Coaching in a safe and friendly, non-judgemental therapeutic environment.
I offer a professional, caring and supportive mental health service. Helping my clients by building on their strengths, and I show them how to use their internal resources better. Additionally, I also provide useful self help sheets with tools and techniques, creating a virtual toolbox that can improve emotional resilience for everyday life.
Long gone are the days when you would be in therapy for years. The modern integrative approach gives a rapid resolution to most problems, no matter how long you’ve had the issue. There are no fixed number of sessions, but usually you can expect between 3-8 sessions dependant upon the complexity it can be longer, however it is entirely up to you how long we work together. Frequency of appointments is flexible.
My name is Sarah Brambleby and I am a experienced and fully insured Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner & BWRT® Certified Practitioner. I am registered with the AVR – Accredited Voluntary Register and a member of The National Hypnotherapy Society, The National Counselling Society and British BrainWorking Research Society accredited bodies. I am trained to a high level in many issues, including working with anxiety in all its forms, depression, stress, complex trauma, confidence, weight management, OCD and sleeping difficulties (usually after medical consultation).
I am based at the Risborough Therapy Clinic, 13 Dukes Street, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 0AT which is conveniently located close to the Tesco supermarket. My clients come from all over the Chilterns to the Risborough Therapy Clinic, based in Princes Risborough, near Thame, Chinnor, Aylesbury and High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire on the border of Oxfordshire.
I work with adults aged 18 or over and although I do not work directly with children my tools and techniques benefit the whole family. The process can help you to identify the root of the difficulty and break free from negative thoughts, patterns, feelings or behaviours.
I am trained to a high level in a wide range of issues and I have also developed an special interest in working with:
- General Anxiety Disorder, anxiety in all its forms
- Complex trauma, fears, phobias
- Depression, Stress
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sleep difficulties
- Weight management including Emotional Eating and Virtual Gastric Band
I am also a certified practitioner of two new neuroscience based therapies, that requires practitioners to be trained to a high standard and have to adhere to a strict ethical code:
1. New in the field of psycho-sensory therapy called Havening Techniques®, which is a healing modality that is designed to help individuals to rapidly overcome problems that are the consequence of traumatic encoding. Created by Medical Doctor and Neuroscientist, Dr Ronald Ruden and focuses on their emotion and physical pain, long standing psychological problems can resolve and disturbing memories detach and fade into the irretrievable past. www.havening.org.
2. BWRT® stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®’, a modern model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. It uses a totally logical, practical and down-to-earth working method, it’s not necessary for the client to talk about anything they would rather not discuss – the practitioner only needs to know how the client feels and how they would prefer to feel instead. BWRT® is unlike any other therapy you might have heard of or read about, using the latest discoveries in neuroscience coupled with unique brain processes to help clients get better. http://www.bwrt.org
Call Sarah for a FREE no-obligation initial phone consultation on 07734 104421 or email email@example.com for more information please see my website www.sarahbrambleby.com.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered with AVR - Accredited Register to provide assurance on the standards and accredited by the Professional Standards Authority
Accredited with National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited with National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc)
- Accredited with British BrainWorking Research Society (MBBRS)
- Accredited with The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (LAPHP)
- Fully Insured
- In Supervision
- Regular CPD - Continual Professional Development to keep up to date with best practice and increase my range of skills. See details below.
Advanced Psychotherapeutic Counselling Skills (Distinction)
Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
Certified BWRT® Practitioner
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
Practical Analysis (also known as hypno-analysis) and Regression Diploma.
Anxiety Masterclass Hypnotherapy Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
Louise Baker Advanced Hypno birthing
Valerie Austin Hypnotherapy Conference
Valerie Austin Cancer Diet & Hypnosis
Virtual Gastric Band - Sheila Granger
Louise Baker - Hypnotherapy practitioner's course for brain cancer and the BrainTrust
Irritable Bowl Syndrome - Hypnotherapy MasterClass
Advanced Regression Techniques (Hypnotherapy)
What is Reiki? - Stage One
Mindfulness (Hypnotherapy & CBT)
Dying to know (General course on Death & Dying)
Psychogenic Pain Control (Hypnotherapy & CBT)
Sokalmia® Sensory Overloaded Kinesthetic Auditory Linguistic Mindfulness In Action for complex trauma, PTSD, phobias, fear responses, dissociation, chronic pain, relationships, loss, grief, bereavement and anxiety.
Applied EFT Practitioners Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping technique).
Louise Baker Advanced Hypno birthing
MHS - Advanced Weightloss Techniques
Uncommon Knowledge Stop Smoking techniques
Terence Watts - Practical Analysis & Regression Diploma
Terence Watts - BWRT - BrainWorking Recursive Therapy - Certified Practitioner - General Psychopathology
Terence Watts - General Anxiety Disorder
Havening Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
Terence Watts - Warriors Settlers & Nomads
Terence Watts - Broadband for the Brain
Janet Thomson - Placebo Diet for Practitioners
Terence Watts - Relationship Repair
Terence Watts - Serious work for Serious Issues
Terence Watts - BWRT Level 2 training - working towards certification in Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
Terence Watts - MAGIC Coaching Course
Terence Watts - Transformational Coaching BWRT, MAGIC & WSN - working towards certification
Terence Watts - Psychosexual Dysfunction Diploma - working towards certification
Terence Watts - Smashing Depression
Terence Watts - BWRT Level 3 - working towards certification in Psychophysiology (mind and body)
Terence Watts - Conscious Analytical Therapy - or CAT
Terence Watts - SymbioDynamics® personal coaching
Terence Watts - Brief Interventions
Cruse Bereavement Care - Loss and Bereavement Advanced Skills.
I have an extensive background in business and international marketing, business development, branding, strategic marketing, PR and communications. In 2007 I set-up an independent marketing consultancy to help small businesses to promote and sell their products/services. It was where I found my fascination for psychology - as to why we do the things we do and why there are barriers to marketing/selling effectively.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Full initial consultation, assessment and first therapy session will be £80 for 2 hours. Following sessions are usually £60 for 1 hour. Fees are subject to change. I accept payments by either Paypal, online banking or cash. NB. Concession rates available for hardship. Please note that cancellation fees will apply within 24 hours of the appointment.
Please contact me on 07734 104421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a FREE offer no obligation initial phone consultation.
Therapy sessions may be conducted via the Internet using Skype and FaceTime. However this isn't suitable for all treatments.
I work out of the Risborough Therapy Clinic, 13 Duke Street, Princes Risborough, HP27 0AT. The closest car park is at Tesco's and free for 2 hours.
Disclaimer - I do not provide any medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion or treatment to you or any other individual. It is not intended as a substitute for medical or professional care and treatment. Always consult either your local General Practitioner or a recognised health professional.
Please note that it is often necessary to contact your GP or medical consultant, to get their agreement before we start work together for any physical conditions, such as weight management, pain control, sleep issues etc.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm, Thursday Evening 6pm-10pm and some evenings appointments available.