Sara Cardeira BSc.(Hons), MBACP, MHS, MNCS (Acc)
5 Kew Road
London, St. Paul's
I am a practising hypnotherapist and counsellor based between Richmond and Central London, committed to providing psychotherapeutic counselling and hypnotherapy in a safe, confidential and welcoming environment.
I have also been trained in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling and draw from a variety of approaches to suit the individual client. This can be very helpful on a variety of presenting issues and on short-term treatment plans.
I work with individual adults on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of promoting positive growth, enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
I am a registered practitioner with the BACP, The National Counselling Society and The Hypnotherapy Society.
I am experienced in helping clients who have experienced difficulties with :
- Loss and Grief
- Panic Attacks
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Stress (work or trauma related)
- Weight gain or loss (Hypnotherapy only)
- This list is not comprehensive, so if your current struggle is not listed, please contact me to discuss.
My practice is in Richmond, within easy reach Putney, Barnes, Chiswick, Kew, Roehampton and other surrounding areas, and in Central London, close to St. Paul's tube station and City Thameslink.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc Social Sciences with Psychology Studies (Hons)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Food addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Individual hypnotherapy session (50 mins) - £80.00
Individual counselling session (50 mins) - £60.00
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact me. Or you can visit my website for further information.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Monday & Tuesday all day - 09:30 to 20:30 Wednesday & Thursday evenings - 18:30 to 20:30