Maria Green Cert Hyp CS MHS
Hello, I'm Maria and I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, with counselling skills. I am also a member of the National Hypnotherapist Society.
My journey into Hypnotherapy began a few years ago, when I was trying to find a new challenge. I have always enjoyed working with people, and have worked with children and families for over twenty years.
I have always had a passion for learning, and gaining new knowledge. The human brain and how it works is fascinating to me. After looking into various therapies I found hypnotherapy, and was keen to learn. I attended classes and once I experienced hypnotherapy for myself with my tutor I was hooked.
I am particularly interested in treating both adults and children with improving self confidence, and coping with stress and anxiety.
Please feel free to contact me for further information. I am very happy to discuss any concerns with you, and organise your free initial consultation to see if I can help!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and counselling skills.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Free initial consultation
Session £40 each or block bookings offered at a discounted rate
Type of session