Joy Ayton-Walsh Dip HPsych, HPD, Cert SM. MNCH, MNCP. CNHC.
77A Ravensden Road
Hello my name is Joy and I am a qualified and fully insured Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist registered with the NHC and CNHC. I am fully insured and hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am also a qualified Complementary Practitioner in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Body Massage and Holistic Facials.
Do you feel it’s time to take back the control in your life by eliminating habits, phobias, anxiety and many other difficulties experienced in modern day life.
I use hypnotherapy alongside techniques in NLP, coaching and holistic therapy to ensure that every aspect of a client’s goals and well-being are achievable.
Having worked as a Personal Assistant in the private sector for a number of years I am well aware of the impact that modern day stress has on our working and personal lives which can impact on our ability to relax and exercise.
For this reason I decided to study and train and help people with stress, anxiety and weight reduction. Whatever, your concerns I can offer you a tailor made treatment plan that is unique and individual for you.
I would recommend an initial consultation over the telephone. This allows me to understand your concerns and for you to ask me any questions.
The first session would be a 90 - 120 minute session at £75.00. This would cover an initial chat by phone and a hypnotherapy session. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer and is payable at the end of each session.
Please feel free to call me for a friendly and confidential discussion.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have trained in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy with Carol Wan at the Academy of Clinical and Medical Hypnotherapy. I have also gained the respected NCFe accredited Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma.
I continue to improve my hypnotherapy skills with regular CPD training courses on an annual basis in order to keep up to date with current practice and to maintain my standards of care.
I have experience of working with people suffering from a range of problems, including:
Training & Qualifications
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Dip. HPsych)
- Diploma in NLP and Coaching (Dip. NLP & Coaching)
- Certificate in Stress Management (Cert.SM)
- Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology (IIHHT)
- Certificate in Remedial Massage (IIHHT)
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage (IIHHT)
- Diploma in Reflexology (IIHHT)
- Certificate in Beauty Facials (BTAC)
- National Council Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- National Council Psychotherapy (NCP)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
An initial telephone call at your convenience.
First session 90 - 120 minutes at £75.00 which includes any telephone contact before hand. Further sessions 90 minutes £65.
All fees are payable at the time of your appointment
Please see our web site for further details on therapies and payments
and I work in my own practice which is based in the beautiful and peaceful countryside of Renhold which is 2 miles from the County Town of Bedford. My practice provides ample off road free on-site parking.
I can provide flexible appointments to suit my clients so please feel free to call me for a friendly and confidential discussion.
Monday - Friday 18.00 - 20.00. Saturday and Sunday by prior arrangement - Please call for details.