61 Mosley Street
1 Livsey Street
I have clinics in Manchester, North Manchester and Liverpool.
A therapy that is fast and effective yet relaxing and enjoyable
Working with your subconscious to allow you to let go and move forward healthily. I use techniques such as EMDR, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Relaxation.
This means that you get to relax while the therapy works it's magic.
The first part of the session is the consultation. We work through the details of how you think, feel and behave and how life will be when this is resolved. This is followed by the therapeutic work.
The session lasts around 2 hours and is in a comfy, relaxed therapy room.
I treat adults and children in Whitefield, Manchester and Liverpool.
Anxiety: Depression : Panic Attacks: Trauma: Smoking cessation: Weight loss/ weight gain: Fears and Phobias: Anger Management: Relationship issues: Self confidence and more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - London College of Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB L1
- Youth Mindfulness Training
- Working with Cancer Patients
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme
- Self Hypnosis
- Anxiety UK registered therapist
- Teacher of Meditation
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector -PTLLS L4
- Train the Trainer
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Symptoms of Medical Conditions
Photos & videos
1st Session £100 (2 hours)
Follow up sessions if required £65
Relaxation/ Meditation / Mindfulness £35
Stop Smoking £200
Weekdays, Evening and Sunday appointments available