61 Mosley Street
1 Livsey Street
A therapy that is fast and effective yet relaxing and some would even say enjoyable!
That's how hypnosis works, it gets to the depths of the problem using techniques combined with relaxation. We then then sort out the problem by reorganising the way your brain has the information stored. This uses techniques such as EMDR, Timeline therapy, NLP amongst others.
This means that you get to sit or recline comfy while the therapy works it's magic.
The first part of the session we talk and work through the details of how you think feel and behave and how life will be when this is resolved. Then we work on resolving it.
My clients do really well overcoming anxieties and trauma in a few session.
Children and adults learn new ways of coping and living a more fulfilled life free of the burdens they have been carrying around.
I treat adults and children in Whitefield, Manchester and Liverpool.
Anxiety: Depression : Panic Attacks: Trauma: Smoking cessation: Weight loss/ weight gain: Fears and Phobias: Anger Management: Relationship issues: Self confidence and more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - London College of Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB L1
- Youth Mindfulness Training
- Working with Cancer Patients
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme
- Self Hypnosis
- Anxiety UK registered therapist
- Teacher of Meditation
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector -PTLLS L4
- Train the Trainer
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Symptoms of Medical Conditions
Photos & videos
1st Session £85 (2 hours)
Follow up sessions £65
Course of 4 £200
Stop Smoking £150
Relaxation/ Meditation / Mindfulness £35 (bring a friend or two and share ) 30 mins
Weekdays, Evening and Sunday appointments available