1 Livsey Street
Hayley specialises in reducing anxiety, depression phobias, addictions, flying phobias, panic attacks trauma, stress and increasing calm and relaxation.
The session takes around 2 hours and clears all the current worries, negative thoughts about the past and future worries. It takes place in a cozy and calm therapy space where you feel able to relax and let go ready to move forward with a new way of being.
Children's appointments are around 1 hour.
This leads to adults and children feeling an increased sense of confidence and motivation.
Hayleys clients report sleeping better and doing things they had been putting off. Their relationship with themselves and family are improved. They thrive both personally and professionally.
Children feel better socially, cope with school pressures and have tools and techniques for life.
Hayley is based is a lovely relaxing therapy room in Whitefield and clients travel from Stockport, Radcliffe, Prestwich, Salford, Bury and all around Manchester.
The sessions are centered around you the client and you are in control at all stages. Different therapies are used and blended with hypnosis and relaxation to bring the conscious and unconscious mind together. Hayley has a lot of different tools and therefore can adapt to the client to create very tailored sessions leading to success.
Many people find they return to wellness between 1 and 3 sessions although some chose to continue sessions as they enjoy them so much!
Hayley has been in private practice since 2007 and works with child and adults.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - London College of Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB L1
- Youth Mindfulness Training
- Working with Cancer Patients
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme
- Self Hypnosis
- Anxiety UK registered therapist
- Teacher of Meditation
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector -PTLLS L4
- Train the Trainer
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Symptoms of Medical Conditions
Photos & videos
1st Session £80 (2 hours)
Follow up sessions £50
Course of 4 £200
Stop Smoking £150
Relaxation/ Meditation / Mindfulness £35 (bring a friend or two and share )
Weekdays, Evening and Sunday appointments available