8 fascinating benefits of understanding conversational hypnosis
5th January, 20170 Comments
Have you ever been in the position where you’ve found yourself trying to persuade someone to do something and no matter what you say they just don’t want to be persuaded? It’s a common problem. You try and try, but all that does is cause the person to dig their heels in even further. It’s an issue that managers come up against, as well as sales people, coaches and therapists too. You have the very best intentions for the other person, yet they will not be moved off of their position to make the change and therefore get the results that they want.
So, what can you do when you come up against this type of resistance? One option is to give up... but I don’t recommend that! The other results-driven option is to use conversational hypnosis.
Here are eight fascinating benefits of understanding conversational hypnosis and how it can assist you:
1. Conversational hypnosis provides you with a skill set that is not only valuable for yourself, it is also valuable to other people. Consider the life coach or hypnotherapist that can skilfully persuade their client to see things in a different way, which causes them to get empowering results – that is of huge value to that client.
2. When you understand conversational hypnosis, by default, you become the go-to person for solving the problems that other people cannot solve. In a sales team, the tricky prospects will always be converted by the sales person who has the ability to overcome all the objections and clearly demonstrate to the client the benefits of the product or service.
3. Conversational hypnosis allows you to discover exactly how to covertly use your voice to influence and persuade others, in such a way that your suggestions are irresistible to them. Think how useful that is when you are a coach resourcing coaching clients; a manager resourcing staff members; a parent resourcing your kids!
4. Understanding conversational hypnosis means that you can access a multi-dimensional way of thinking about things. It creates greater flexibility in your thought processes and therefore you can come up with ideas and concepts that other people can't.
5. Utilising the skills of conversational hypnosis, allows you to create instant connections and deep rapport with anyone who you choose, without using complicated tricks or acting in a weird way! That’s a really useful skill if you attend lots of meetings or participate in business networking events.
6. One of the most satisfying benefits of understanding conversational hypnosis is that you can truly assist other people to solve the problems that are causing them pain.
7. Another reason to understand conversational hypnosis and the structure of language is that you then have the ability to overcome your own resistance and procrastination and finally do what you've always wanted to do.
8. Conversational hypnosis allows you to create positive changes in your thinking and in your behaviours, and there’s a double benefit because you can also assist others to do the same. That means you can accelerate your development and help others at the same time.
Hypnotherapy Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Biodun Ogunyemi ANLP,BNLP,SNLP,C.H,Dip.HypJune 14th, 2018
Desmond O'Connor - BEd(Cantab), DipPsych, MSc, DipHypMay 29th, 2018
Biodun Ogunyemi ANLP,BNLP,SNLP,C.H,Dip.HypJune 7th, 2018
Most viewed articles
Linda Mortimer BSc (Hons) MSc, D.Hyp, MNCH (Acc)March 20th, 2017
Biodun Ogunyemi ANLP,BNLP,SNLP,C.H,Dip.HypOctober 13th, 2014
Gavin Roberts (Advanced Holistic Hypnotherapist)January 18th, 2016