Open day student hypnotherapists
How would you like to train as a solution-focused hypnotherapist?
If you've been considering a career change, and you want to work with people, want to make a difference, want to feel fulfilled, then choose a course...
- with a unique 'hands-on' approach to learning
- with a 25 year pedigree underpinning it
- with exceptional support during and after
- with in excess of 80% of its full graduates still in practice after two years
- which delivers a properly recognised qualification on the National Careers Framework (level 4, verified by NCFE)
- which aims to be both friendly and fun
- which allows you to cover the cost in installments 'as you go'
- on which nearly everybody makes their course fees back within two-three months of graduation, and some even make them back while still on the course!
If you would like further information, see our website at www.cphtmanchester.co.uk and contact us today. Our open day is the afternoon of 27th October 2019. Next course starting in February 2020.
About Debbie Daltrey
Course lecturers Debbie and Jane both run successful hypnotherapy practices following graduation some years ago from CPHT. Both are trained supervisors for the Clifton Practice, helping to support supervisees and trainees in their solution focused hypnotherapy work. We are excited to be bringing this training opportunity to Manchester and Cheshire.