NLP practitioner module 1
Date & Time:2nd - 5th March 2018, 9.30am - 5pm
Cost:£1,495 (total cost to cover the two modules)
Location:West Midlands Hypnotherapy Centre
3 Middleton Hall Road
- Find an event in your area
An NLP Practitioner is someone who has learned the core skills, concepts and methodology of NLP and developed the appropriate attitude and ability to use them in the setting and context in which they wish. It is the foundation level NLP qualification.
With experience spanning in excess of a decade and of running more than 50 training courses, our flagship practitioner course is the perfect introduction into the world of NLP. This course is taught how NLP should be taught as developed by it’s co-founder and lead innovator, Dr Richard Bandler, with lots of stories, examples and practical exercises, in a relaxed and entertaining setting.
We run regular public trainings (please see dates below), and this course can also be run in-house with one to one tuition available.
In house courses can be tailored around your timetable and needs. All our courses come with follow up one to one support and coaching sessions to make sure you embed your skills and achieve the success you desire. Please look at our special offers page to see some of our current training deals.
For this training course, we follow the syllabus developed and used by the Society of NLP, the largest and oldest NLP certification body in the world. Founded in 1976 by the two co-founders; Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder, John Grinder handed control over to Richard Bandler in 1981 and the Society is still overseen by Dr Richard Bandler to this day.
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Creating and eliciting well-formed outcomes, direction, present/problem state and resources
- Establishing & maintaining rapport
- Verbal & non-verbal pacing and leading
- Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses
- Calibrating through sensory channels
Recognising and utilising representational systems including
- Sensory predicates
- Behavioural cues
- The ability to overlap and translate
- Eliciting, installing and utilising anchors in all sensory systems
- Sub-modalities elicitation and utilisation including:
- Belief change
- Strategy detection, elicitation, utilisation and installation
- Omni-directional chunking
- The Milton model
- Creating & utilising metaphors
- The Meta model
- Reframing, both contextually and within content
- Demonstration of appropriate behaviour and attitude
Certification on this course is the practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP
Please see our NLP Certification page for more details.
Only £1,495 including certification fee, extra special bonuses and all course fees.
You can also pay in 6 easily manageable monthly instalments of £250.00.
About the host
The trainer, Mark Peters, has been involved in the field for 20+ years and runs the longest establish NLP training organisation in Birmingham. He works in both coaching and therapy and regularly runs courses in-house for the NHS as well as public courses in Birmingham
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...