LCH national conference
Working on our own means, we are all in need of the benefits and opportunities that getting together can provide. While the discussions and support through the online forums (facebook, e-group) are invaluable, the chance to meet up, pick each others' brains, discuss our patients or techniques, or simply socialise with our colleagues, is both enjoyable and advantageous.
- To provide an environment conducive to the furthering of the understanding and application of LCH treatment.
- To provide a safe, supportive environment for therapists to air concerns, ask for help and network with colleagues.
This conference is open to qualified curative hypnotherapists and all licensed LCH practitioners, regardless of practical experience.
A mix of formal, structured and open discussion with scheduled social/free time has been found to be of most benefit to delegates, such as those summarised here. The day’s agenda will specify.
- Round-table discussion - a chance for all delegates to raise questions, ask for opinions or suggestions, and to give their own comments, opinions, thoughts, and ideas. Each delegate brings their own individual experiences of life and experiences, so no matter their level of experience in curative hypnotherapy, each has something to offer to their colleagues.
- Social/free time - during refreshment breaks and over lunch, the opportunity to network with colleagues or simply catch up with each other.
- Workshop - a chance to actively further your understanding, skills, and abilities for the benefit of your patients and your business.
Full details of content and agenda, and discounts for students/graduates, please see the website.
“...so inspiring & productive. I just need a few weeks for all that learning to sink in now!”
”You all helped me move another step towards a fuller understanding.”
“Thank you for your brilliant insights & input, I’m still on a BUZZ”
“Great conference, thought provoking & fun – thanks to everyone for great debates & individual conversations.”