Eye-movement therapy course
Date and time
10 March 2018 (one day)
9.30 am to 4.30 pm
£135.00 to include all course materials, light lunch and refreshments.
The eye-movement therapy course is a CPD course which will examine eye-movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and eye-movement integration therapy (EMIT) protocols for collectively resolving a comprehensive range of the client’s stressful-traumatic disorders.
- Overview of the origins of EMDR/EMIT from cognitive, gestalt and NLP roots.
- Nature of the stress-trauma continuum.
- EMT multi-stage protocols and treatment-strategy guidelines.
- Client preparation and process monitoring using cognitive, emotive and sensory assessment scales.
- Finger-movement techniques using EMDR procedures and NLP eye-accessing cues.
- Integrating EMT into existing practice methodology.
About Jacquelyne Morison
Jacquelyne Morison is the Course Director at Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training.
JMHT courses are accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) and the Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN). Please see the JMHT website for more details.