Chronosthesia: Time to change
In psychology, mental time travel (also called "Chronesthesia" or “Chronosthesia”) is the capacity to mentally reconstruct personal events from the past (episodic memory) as well as to imagine possible scenarios in the future (episodic foresight/episodic future-thinking).
This training day will deal with:
- The impacts of episodic memory.
- How to change personal history.
- Informed child and affect bridge.
- Understanding and using structures of time.
- Timelines and temporal predicates.
- The power of being present (mindfulness is not relaxation).
- Creating your own future.
Chronesthesia enables us to plan for the future, experience it as if it’s happening right now, and reflect on the past, all in an instant. If it’s something you want to do, this ability can create a powerful motivation to action. If it’s something you don’t want to do, it can create powerful motivation to avoid, procrastination and even anxiety.
If you have any questions, please contact Mark.
This training will be live on Zoom at the offer price of £100 (standard price £135).
You can pay using Paypal or your credit/debit card via our website.