Tina Wilson - Cognitive Hypnotherapist
How I can help you?
Hi, Approaching someone for help can be a big step and rather daunting....whatever your issue - I am here to help, not judge.....just to work with you to get you to the place that you want to be...and as quickly as possible.
Lets talk...on the phone...or face to face.....so we can see if we click and you feel comfortable working with me .....and that I'm the right person to work with you.....this is important.....
Give me a call or message me.....and lets take it from there :)
NB - I am also able to work on line if you live too far away to physically meet with me.
What I do...
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a modern approach, which can help with all sorts of problems and issues
- It works using hypnosis (the same as a day dream state) to access the part of the mind that can have a great influence on how we feel and how we behave to get to the root of the problem.
- It can be quickly effective in helping with such things as fears, phobia's, stress, anxiety, depression, over-eating and smoking as well as many other emotional and physical problems.
- I work with you as a unique person that you are, so that everything is tailored to what you need to tackle your individual problem to make a difference as quickly as possible.
Expect to feel a difference quickly
There may well be some things for you to do between sessions as well as a personalised hypnosis tape for you to listen to.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a ‘brief’ therapy. Some clients may need only 3 sessions whereas other clients require more to ensure permanent change.
If you would like to know more about the effectiveness of Cognitive Hypnotherapy please copy and paste the link below into your browser to see recently published research regarding Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your particular issue/problem or if you have any questions about hypnosis.
It isn't what people often expect - its just a daydream state and you remain perfectly in control - nothing like what they show for entertainment on the TV!!
Please see my website for client testimonials
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist (HPD, DipCHyp, NLP Prac.) having been trained by Trevor Silvester at the internationally recognised Quest Institute in London (www.questinstitute.co.uk).
As a Cognitive Hypnotherapist I have been through a rigorous and accredited training programme. I use different approaches to help individuals break free from limiting beliefs and negative behaviour. Cognitive Hypnotherapy draws on different disciplines such as Evolutionary Psychology, Positive Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Hypnotherapy and incorporates them into a framework for highly effective therapy.
Originally I worked as a Registered General Nurse in the NHS and then went on to work in Social Services, working with adults and children and their families. My time working with people during challenging times in their lives made me want to work at a more individual level.
I have a passion in helping people to get more out of their lives, to discover their true potential and to start to live to their dreams.
People that I have worked with have said their lives have completely turned around in the way they feel about themselves and with regards to what they can do, allowing them to go on to do things in their lives that they previously hadn’t thought possible.
I feel personally committed to helping people reach their full potential and say goodbye to the limiting beliefs that have been holding them back.
I am able help clients with a wide range of issues (See list below), but my area's of particular interest are in:
- Feelings of depression
- Anxiety and stress
- Fears and phobias
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- Feelings of low confidence and self-esteem
- Symptom management - including chronic pain I am fully insured, and I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH), I abide by their strict code of conduct, performance and ethics as well as their public protection policies, so you can be assured of a professional and ethical service.
For further information and recent testimonials please see my website www.thanethypno.co.uk
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am a fully qualified Ollie and his Superpowers Coach working with children with any issues that may present themselves e.g. anxiety, separation anxiety, fears and phobia's, problem's with eating, problem behaviours etc.
Please see the 'Ollie and his Superpowers' website for further details: www.ollieandhissuperpowers.com
Photos & videos
I work from locations in the Isle of Thanet and offer a free 15-30 minute no obligation phone consultation so that you can feel confident and happy about working with me. If you would prefer to meet face to face for the consultation this can be arranged.
Sessions are charged at £165 for a block of 3 sessions . This would be the minimum amount of sessions required to deal with any issue thoroughly.
Highly effective Smoking Cessation completed over 1-2 extended sessions £150
Children's sessions - a block of 3 sessions are charged at £150
I am also able to work on line if you live too far away to meet with me physically
Concessions for students, Kent County Council staff, NHS staff.
I would love to hear from you if you would like to explore things further and see if we can work together to make positive changes in your life.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for an initial informal chat or message me with any queries or to book an appointment.
Weekdays, Evenings, Saturdays