Sheren Gaulbert - Pain Relief Specialist MNCH (Reg.), MQCHPA, DipCHyp, HPD, NLP
180-186 Kings Cross Road
020 8798 3571
ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH PERSISTENT OR CHRONIC PAIN?
- Do you feel that your pain or tiredness is in control of your life – preventing you from doing the things you want?
- Perhaps you’re stressed, angry or frustrated that other people just don’t understand your pain.
- Maybe you fear that things may get worse or the future looks gloomy.
I suffered with chronic debilitating pain for 10 years, trying one therapy after another and losing hope. Then.. I broke free.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
I combine Cognitive Hypnotherapy with up-to-date pain sciences to help you:
- Understand the processes going on inside your body which cause your pain experience
- Uncover specific things that are maintaining or amplifying your pain
- Deal with future obstacles that might hinder your progress
- Develop new strategies that can help you get back in control
- Enjoy longer lasting changes so you can start doing more of the things you really want to do
WAYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
You can choose to:
- join my comprehensive BREAK THROUGH PAIN PROGRAMME – a mix of live online modules plus 1-2-1 sessions with me, with access to a private members group of fellow journeyers and supporters (Discover more here: http://the-ultimate-you.com/break-through-pain ) OR
- work with me 1-2-1 at my therapy practice in central London or via Skype (Sessions are up to 100 minutes)
Both routes include support in between modules and 1-2-1 sessions, with mp3s and eye-opening exercises to help you progress easier.
FREE 30MIN PHONE/SKYPE CONSULTATION
Get in touch to:
- have your questions answered
- discuss your specific needs
- see how I can help you best
Book your complimentary consultation now: http://bit.ly/Discover-Break-Through-Pain
TRAINING & MENTORING FOR THERAPISTS
- Latest training details can be found on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/breakthroughpainclinic
- If you’re a qualified hypnotherapist and want to book a 1-2-1 mentoring session with me, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/Pain-Therapist-Mentoring
- If you’d like to hire me as a speaker for your next event please feel free to get in touch.
Whether you're suffering with pain and you want to break free or you're a therapist wanting to advance your knowledge, I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, with distinction - The Quest Institute
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - The Quest Institute
- Explain Pain (the neurobiology of pain) - Neuro Orthopaedic Institute
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
CHRONIC PAIN* CONDITIONS
- Pelvic pain
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD / TMD)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (post shingles pain)
- Back pain
- Arthritis / Arthritic pain / Joint pain
If your diagnosed condition isn't on this list, I may still be able to help you. Get in touch to tell me about your particular symptoms, and see how I can help you. You can book directly into my diary by pasting the following address into your browser:
I look forward to hearing from you.
After your complimentary consultation, we can better decide which journey might suit you best:
- Face-to-face 1-2-1
- Skype 1-2-1
- The Break Through Pain Programme
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH): Full Registered Member
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC): Registered Member
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP): Active Member
Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Association (QCHPA): Full Member