Paul Marro HPD, DipCHyp, NLP Prac, MNCH(Acc.) - West Kent & Harley St
45 Central Street
The Holistic Health Centre
26 Mount Ephram
01732-808211 / 07853-130023
Leading-edge Cognitive Hypnotherapy with a welcoming and skillful therapist in West Kent & Central London (Harley St & Central St), ideal for children (6+), adolescents & adults to help with issues such as...
- Addictions including gambling addiction & food addiction
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Quit smoking / alcohol abuse / drug abuse
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia & bulimia)
- Improving Low Self-Confidence and Low Self-Esteem
- School issues (attendance, workload / exams, relationships, separation anxiety)
- Sleeping problems and sleep disorders such as insomnia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias such as fear of flying, fear of public speaking
- Relationship issues plus many more.
As a welcoming and skilful therapist with many years experience I see patients with a diverse range of conditions at my two Kent-based practice locations in Four Elms (near Sevenoaks) and Tunbridge Wells, and at my two London practices at No.10 Harley Street (near Oxford Circus) and 45 Central Street (near Farringdon).
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a modern scientifically based therapy meta-model which encompasses tools and techniques from a wide variety of disciplines including NLP, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), and positive psychology, skilfully combined together in a joint effort between client and therapist to create a unique and highly individualised form of treatment. The flexibility and depth within the Cognitive Hypnotherapy model means it that has the potential to address a wide range of conditions.
Training, qualifications & experience
Hypnotherapy Diploma, Diploma Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Certified NLP Practitioner - Quest Institute
National Council For Hypnotherapy (NCH) - Accredited Member
Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) - Registered (recommended by the Dept of Health)
UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations (UKCHO) - Registered
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Session costs are generally in line with other hypnotherapists in the area, but vary somewhat depending on location due to room overheads so please take a look at my website http://www.htherapy.co.uk for more information...
I accept all major credit and debit cards, cheques and cash.
I'm an accredited therapist for Pru Health and Simply Health, so if you have private health cover with these companies then session costs can often be covered, with an appropriate referral from a GP or consultant and authorisation from the insurer - please contact me for further information.
Varies according to location - please take a look at my website for the latest information.