Magda Harbour DHP, MAPHP
1 Oldbury Place
28 Crown Hill
01323 652332 / 07968 114196
I am a fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist. I specialise in weight loss, anxiety, confidence and depression in a caring professional manner.
I am able to help you with a wide range of problems including:
- Weight loss (including the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™)
- Psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears & phobias
- Some physical problems like migraine, IBS, insomnia, CFS/ME
- Overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation which takes about half an hour. Please contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in full time practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist in Seaford, East Sussex since qualifying at the Essex Institute (EICH Brighton Ltd) in 2010.
I have diplomas in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy (DHP), Advanced Hypnoanalytic Therapy, Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy + CPD diplomas in Deep Hypnosis, Fertility and Past Life Regression (as a tool to release trauma).
I am a Licensed Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™ Practitioner, and I continually attend workshops and classes, studying a variety of therapeutic techniques, including: NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy, Past Life Regression, Fertility and Deep Hypnosis Techniques.
As a member of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) I am bound by their code of ethics, full details of which can be obtained by calling them on 01702 347691 or by visiting them at www.aphp.co.uk.
As with all registered professional therapists I am fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.
I am also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council - No: 000086-D11
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Hypno-Band Weight Loss System, Irrritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBH), fibromyalgia, goal achievement and cancer pain management.
I also specialise in Fertility related difficulties