Luke Hall DHP SPD
2 The Drive
My name is Luke Hall and I'm a hypnotherapist. I conduct hypnotherapy in Harold Wood essex, i also travel to peoples homes to enable that the housebound receive all the help they need. I love my work and I'm passionate about my clients, as each one will receive the best hypnotherapy to the understanding of each client. Even if I cant help you then I will find a hypnotherapist that can. You are never to old or too young to receive help. So don't go at it alone!!!
I also preform hypnotherapy via skype. Skype is a free web based service that allows you to make video calls free of charge from anywhere in the country from your computer, laptop, phone or tablet. So YOU can be sitting in the comfort of your own home whilst receiving hypnotherapy.
I charge for my services via skype for any work that i preform. (payments must be upfront, please contact me via this)
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at the Essex Institute Clinical Hypnosis ( EICH ) under professional trainers and hypnotherapists.
- Qualified from the school of EICH and earned a diploma in hypnotherapy.
- The Diploma Allows me to have the letters DHP after my name, this stands for (DIPLOMA IN HYPNOTHERAPY WITH PSYCHOTHERAPY)
- Qualified in working with Serious illnesses
- Diploma in Psychosexual Dysfunctions (specialist in sexual dysfunctions and relationship issues)
I have experience with older people and younger people, ranging from all ages. I have helped people with eczema, social phobias, stress, self hypnosis, confidence and loads more. I work with most people (except children) I always conduct consultation chats before any hypnotherapy is conducted.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Confidence (in public, with males and females)
- nail biting
- social phobia
- Fear of driving
- Fear of death
- hot flushes
- stress (inc work stress)
- skin conditions
- Fear of driving test
- making decisions
- easy sleeping
- coping with grief
- positive thinking and doing.
If there's any thing not on the list then please feel free to contact me.
Fees Vary depending on each clients needs
Please don't assume that your needs would be expensive, as often that would not be the case.
PLEASE RING ME, OR EMAIL ME FOR FREE PRICE ESTIMATES.
Unable to work with children!
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday - Sunday 9am - 4pm