01702 478926 / 07786 134541
I have been a therapist for over 15 years. As a qualified hypnotherapist, counsellor and BWRT practitioner, I work with people for a variety of issues. I am fully insured and registered with regulatory bodies.
As a person centred counsellor since 1998, I work with people on the 'here and now'. I have specific training and interest in adoption, people with alcohol issues, bereavement and depression / anxiety. As a clinical hypnotherapist, I have specific interest in stress management and phobias, fears and habits.
I am a smoking cessation specialist and as an ex smoker, I understand how to help people develop strategies to live without nicotine, with the support of hypnotherapy and BWRT to help make this happen.
I am trained in level 1 and 2 of BWRT - brain working recursive therapy. Please see my site of www.bwrt-essex for more details. I am able to help you with fears, phobias, addictions, stress, bereavement, smoking.
My approach for working with all clients is solution focussed - I want to help you 'live your life' in as few sessions as possible. During the free consultation, where we discuss what areas that you need support - I will talk you through the options for how I can help you get there.
Please give me a call - happy to answer all questions :)
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Business
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling
- Level 1 - Brain working recursive therapy (BWRT)
- Level 2 - Brain working recursive therapy (BWRT)
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming
I have worked with clients as a therapist since 1998. I have worked with people with mental health issues and complex needs for 20 years.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Grief and bereavement
- Phobias and fears are a specific specialism for me
- Consultation - lasts 30 mins, either phone, skype or face to face - Free with no obligation to book a session!
- First session - lasts up to 90 mins - either face to face or skype - £70
- Subsequent sessions - £60
I have some spaces for people on low income - however there is generally a waiting list. Please contact me for details.
If at the time of consultation, we agree that it is likely to take a block of sessions - I will discuss my options for block booking.
"Liz is incredible at what she does; one session and I have found a massive improvement! She was lovely to chat to and easy to get on with and certainly knew her stuff. I felt confident in her abilities and comfortable working with her. I cannot recommend her highly enough."
"Thank you for helping my son to deal with an OCD that he has. He certainly feels much calmer and less stressed about things and it has helped him to change his way of thinking following his session."