Laurita M H Tomlinson-Smith - DAHHyp, LHA (Reg Hyp)
The Waterhead Hotel
Welcome to Coniston Hypnotherapy.
My name is Laurita Tomlinson-Smith and I trained as a Hypnotherapist in 2012, after having a course of hypnotherapy myself.
I now feel happier, have more self-esteem and feel more grounded and peaceful in my life. My mission is to help others cope better with their challenges leading to a more calmer and easier life.
Hypnotherapy can help you with all kinds of issues. In helping to positively steer our internal subconscious processes we've learned in the past. We can choose good feelings instead, more positive ways to cope with life's challenges and 'let go' of any learned negative responses, thus coping more positively and confidently, and have happier more fulfilling lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Advanced Holistic Hypnotherapy
- Member of the Hypnotherapy Association
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Inner-Child Therapy
- Past Life Therapy
Free Initial Consultation. This will last around one hour and this will allow me to assess each persons individual needs and how many sessions you may require.
My sessions normally last 1 hour at £60.00 per session.
Local and other discounts may be on offer, subject to availability.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to make an appointment.
I provide hypnotherapy from one establishment in Coniston Village;
The Waterhead Hotel in Coniston - weekdays and some weekends - free parking available.
- Nearest Train Stations are; Ulverston and Windermere.
- Bus Service 505 operates from Windermere to Coniston.
- Bus Service X12 operates from Ulverston to Coniston.
- Taxi numbers available on request.
- Accommodation information if needed can be advised on request.
As per client requirements