The Crystal Cabin
76 The Avenue
St Francis House
Suite 14 (first Floor)
141-147 Queen's Road
01502 587341 / 07847 552390
Hi, I'm Katina Chapman and I offer a wide range of alternative therapies that complement each other. Each therapy is designed to help you empower your life, build confidence and feel stronger and healthier.
I worked for over 20 years in Human Resources as a HR Manager and Head of HR. During my time I helped many people overcome anxiety and stress, build confidence and empower their lives. I used the many skills I picked up coaching people as well as the more esoteric skills of meditation and other spiritual practises.
I work with people who are looking to make positive changes in their life. Many of my clients are looking to manage stress, get rid of fears and phobias or lose weight and adopt a new set of habits easily. Habits that are realistic, that meet their goals and that they can live with in the long term.
I recently helped a young girl, who was afraid of flying, fly for the first time to be a bridesmaid in Greece. I helped a boy with a severe fear of dogs, that he'd had his whole life, become relaxed around dogs and even get a puppy. I helped a business executive who was struggling to manage stress, increase productivity and be less stressed at the same time.
I love helping individuals and groups make positive changes in their lives. Nothing encourages me more in my business than hearing the next client who says ‘you’ve changed my life.’
I make positive changes with clients in the minimum of sessions possible. I offer a telephone consultation free of charge and will give an honest opinion as to whether hypnotherapy is the way forward or not for an individual’s issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner (August 2013)
- Certified Practitioner in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) (November 2013)
- Meridan Based Therapist (November 2013)
- Certified Master Practitioner in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) (July 2015)
- Virtual Gastric Band Certified Practitioner (July 2015)
- Educational Performance Certified Practitioner (September 2015)
- Advanced Virtual Gastric Band Certified Practitioner (June 2016)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
For best results and to make a permanent change, I recommend a programme of sessions. Programmes vary in length according to the area you wish to address, typically a programme will consist of 3 to 6 sessions. Each session is personalised to your needs and includes any supporting MP3s, and continued support throughout the programme.
Standard appointment times are available between 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday in Lowestoft and Norwich. Other appointments times may be available by prior arrangement.